04-21-2011, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Toon_Squad(he changed his name to darlin,and now to toon again.)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:(i took the below screenshots from when we were on teamviewer. He opened a notepad and thats were we were chatting over about the deal)
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.<<This is were i told him not to change the pass or email

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:
Sold My Account

How much?:
3-4000mspoints
1-12month gold

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?<<<
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keept on making excuses about his mom buying the msp cards. And he keept on telling me to extend his days left to pay.

Other comments:
Toon(aka-darlin65) First told me he was just going to try out the account. He offered me 3- 4000 mspoints cards, and 1-12month gold membership.
I told him not to change the pass toll he gave me what he offered, he said yes.
So the next day i try to log in and it says that the email/pass was changed.
So i go and check my email, and playstation sent me an email saying that the email was changed. Here is a pic:
You must login or register to view this content.
So today, he told me to join his teamviewer and he tried to make me login to my account on his pc. I tolld him no, so he then told me that there was a glitch or something if i logged in to my account on his pc. He was basically trying to steal my ngu account. I told him that i wasnt going to login to my account on his pc, then he whent off team viewer and left saying that he was going to keep my account.
When i came back on NGU, he changed his username to darlin65.

Please NGU do something about him and others like him. People like him dont belong in ngu.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-23-2011 at 04:17 PM.
04-21-2011, 10:11 PM #20
Originally posted by Annie
Indeed, if and/or when ToxIIc1 calls Sony, the console which was most recently used to log into the account will be permanently banned from all Playstation Network services and Firmware Updates (can still be done over USB). Not only that, but all accounts that are on the banned console will also be removed from PSN.

not really dude its the account will get banned and the ps3 will get banned for 1month 1st the account will get banned because he wasnt suppose to give out your information. 2nd the ps3 will get banned because he changed the info but listen im not going to let his ps3 get banned so theres no way in hell thats happening NoNo
04-21-2011, 10:13 PM #21
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Again.. you keep saying about how you lose. However, ive just said it again, I have none either. Ive put time into this, ive payed for it, its my last one. I am really annoyed now with how you keep thinking of yourself. Either way we go, the scammer isnt off the hook. He wil get an infraction. And im not taking you down. Im offering a PSN that I might still have, and 4.2 Million Vbux. Either way it goes, you get the good end. I get the shit end. Think of me too, not just yourself. Thats the last time im going to say so.

i agree with everytime im online hes online on the account playing SnD im guessing hes trying to make it look legit since it only got like 1day played i and also think about it you dont have ps3 got nothing to lose hes offering vbux 1mil vbux=$10 4mil= $40 buy an account with vbux for xbl then best thing you can and he sold his accounts so hes going to lose cuz then he will get his vbux but not the accounts he sold and i doubt the person he sold it to will sell it back to him
04-21-2011, 10:14 PM #22
Originally posted by Darlin65 View Post
how about i just get what i was suppose to get you lol leave everybody alone and you yourself said you dont have a ps3 no more lol /facepalm cant be mean to the guy SO CLAIM YOUR NIPPLES lol everybody here has a life you know and i couldn't get you the 12 months because it cost $60 and im not going to pay that much for a crappy account i can get you about four 4k msp and thats about it or i can see if the cashier would let me switch one of those 4k msp for a gold year thingy w.e you call and its a done deal claim your nipples you dont understand when a 13 year old is parting getting high in new york theres a lot of going on SO CLAIM YOUR NIPPLES either wait until i get you ur stuff or GTFO cuz i have a life other then NGU n ps3 its called having a girlfriend and having a job /facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm

Lol wow, were did u come out that i dont have a ps3 anymore. I still have my ps3,all i ever said was that i got a new xbox and i traded in my ps3's blackops game for the 360 game.
04-21-2011, 10:16 PM #23
Originally posted by Annie
A job... at 13? Getting high... at 13? No need to be rude but your parents need to keep you under tighter control mister.

You could always buy me an 800 MSP US card xD I need to change the Gamertag on an account I just bought. Nah just kidding.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

I've been scammed before, so I know how Sony handle account theft and the way this works. It's a permanent console ban, much like if you run CFW.

dude lmfaoo heres a thread that will help you get 4k msp for $5 Not Happy or Sad You must login or register to view this content. the first one 4k msp

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
Lol wow, were did u come out that i dont have a ps3 anymore. I still have my ps3,all i ever said was that i got a new xbox and i traded in my ps3's blackops game for the 360 game.

my mistake then /facepalm:whistle:
04-21-2011, 10:17 PM #24
However in Sony terms of service, it states that you cannot sell your account under any circumstances. They will ban him if not permanently, then for a month or 2. If he gets his account back EVERYONE loses, not small, but big. Hes only thinking of himself. Im offering a lot here..

exactly thats what i just said let me know now if you want the MSP ill get them but not the 12month im not paying $60 for a sh*ty account
04-21-2011, 10:20 PM #25
However in Sony terms of service, it states that you cannot sell your account under any circumstances. They will ban him if not permanently, then for a month or 2. If he gets his account back EVERYONE loses, not small, but big. Hes only thinking of himself. Im offering a lot here..

Yea but this is not an offering thing. We are in ngu(cheating,hacking,etc.. site.) I will not get banned cus if they ever know that ngu is selling/trading, etc.. then not only i and u will receive consequences, ngu will be hurt as well. So the thing of selling and trading and stuff should be never known. And do pleasse notice that u have solen accounts aswell wich means u will probably get perma banned aswell if sony ever knows we are selling accounts in ngu.

Im not thinking about myself. The account is rightfully mine and im going to claim it. You do have to realize again, that u were sole'd a stolen account and that u are indeed aware that the account may be recovered at any time. Wich means you also got sammed because toon never told u that it was stolen and that it might get recovered.
04-21-2011, 10:22 PM #26
If you traded in your PS3 Blackops game, WHATS THE POINT? /facepalm

The point is that it is my account, and i use it for other games.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by Darlin65 View Post
exactly thats what i just said let me know now if you want the MSP ill get them but not the 12month im not paying $60 for a sh*ty account

Then why would you even offer the gold if u wernt going to give it. Everything ur saying is just against you bro. Stop making it hard on ur self, ur just a plain scammer.
04-21-2011, 10:23 PM #27
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
Yea but this is not an offering thing. We are in ngu(cheating,hacking,etc.. site.) I will not get banned cus if they ever know that ngu is selling/trading, etc.. then not only i and u will receive consequences, ngu will be hurt as well. So the thing of selling and trading and stuff should be never known. And do pleasse notice that u have solen accounts aswell wich means u will probably get perma banned aswell if sony ever knows we are selling accounts in ngu.

Im not thinking about myself. The account is rightfully mine and im going to claim it. You do have to realize again, that u were sole'd a stolen account and that u are indeed aware that the account may be recovered at any time. Wich means you also got sammed because toon never told u that it was stolen and that it might get recovered.

dude ill get you what you wanted but not the 12 month gold thingy cuz im not paying $60 for a freaking sh*ty account so take either four 4k msp or then idk what to offer i can try to make the cashier change one of the 4k msp to a gold and ill pay like the $15 but not paying more then $30 just to make u happy account not worth more than $20 for me
04-21-2011, 10:24 PM #28
I can give you an account for other games if I get the info. I have no other accounts for Black Ops, and I put so much time into this one. He said he'd get you your MSP. Im offering 4.2 Mil, and another account.. I dont see what the problem is here. We can figure this out. /facepalm

The problem here is that that account was stolen from me and i want it back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo