04-21-2011, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Toon_Squad(he changed his name to darlin,and now to toon again.)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:(i took the below screenshots from when we were on teamviewer. He opened a notepad and thats were we were chatting over about the deal)
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.<<This is were i told him not to change the pass or email

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:
Sold My Account

How much?:
3-4000mspoints
1-12month gold

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?<<<
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keept on making excuses about his mom buying the msp cards. And he keept on telling me to extend his days left to pay.

Other comments:
Toon(aka-darlin65) First told me he was just going to try out the account. He offered me 3- 4000 mspoints cards, and 1-12month gold membership.
I told him not to change the pass toll he gave me what he offered, he said yes.
So the next day i try to log in and it says that the email/pass was changed.
So i go and check my email, and playstation sent me an email saying that the email was changed. Here is a pic:
You must login or register to view this content.
So today, he told me to join his teamviewer and he tried to make me login to my account on his pc. I tolld him no, so he then told me that there was a glitch or something if i logged in to my account on his pc. He was basically trying to steal my ngu account. I told him that i wasnt going to login to my account on his pc, then he whent off team viewer and left saying that he was going to keep my account.
When i came back on NGU, he changed his username to darlin65.

Please NGU do something about him and others like him. People like him dont belong in ngu.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-23-2011 at 04:17 PM.
04-22-2011, 12:41 AM #65
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
uhm, no sir. U already changed it once. U took off the gold, and then u said 4-4k mspoints, now ur saying 3 4kmspoints. I will not let u change stuff around here again. U just said 4 4k poinsts like several times, here is one of the times u said it:

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Ur right bro, but im not interested in OTHER accounts.

Also though, the word "About" means: Approximately; nearly.

Not exactly 4, but near it. 3 is near 4.
04-22-2011, 12:41 AM #66
Originally posted by xTechnique View Post
i know but i dought he'll give the 4k mspoints

we think the same, but u never know he might get them afterall.
04-22-2011, 12:42 AM #67
Originally posted by Darlin65 View Post
ok ill see what i can do imma get it cya

You better man.. If not all 3, at least ONE by tomorrow to show that youre legit and that you can pay throughout the week ok?
04-22-2011, 12:44 AM #68
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
You better man.. If not all 3, at least ONE by tomorrow to show that youre legit and that you can pay throughout the week ok?

bro the only thing that got me mad not to get him the msp was that he didnt understand i couldnt pay the $60 for the gold sub if he would of accepted it he would of gotten the cards today
04-22-2011, 12:46 AM #69
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Also though, the word "About" means: Approximately; nearly.

Not exactly 4, but near it. 3 is near 4.

Really, cus in this same thread like 3pages after he said about he said this:

dude ill get you what you wanted but not the 12 month gold thingy cuz im not paying $60 for a freaking sh*ty account so take either four 4k msp or then idk what to offer i can try to make the cashier change one of the 4k msp to a gold and ill pay like the $15 but not paying more then $30 just to make u happy account not worth more than $20 for me

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

bro the only thing that got me mad not to get him the msp was that he didnt understand i couldnt pay the $60 for the gold sub if he would of accepted it he would of gotten the cards today

The only reason that i opened a dispute was because u changed my info, sold my account, and then tried to steal my ngu account.
04-22-2011, 12:48 AM #70
Really, cus in this same thread like 3pages after he said about he said this:

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

The only reason that i opened a dispute was because u changed my info, sold my account, and then tried to steal my ngu account.

i never tried to steal your ngu account i was trying to show you something Not Happy or Sad get u premium i was trying to buy it for you so i didnt have to get you the gold we was talking about this over pm you cant lie i was going to trick you so you can sign in and i would buy u premium and get u the 4k msp btw quick question does rite aid sell microsoft points cuz if they do ill go there and get like 2 tmr cuz i get $10 everyday from my dad
04-22-2011, 12:50 AM #71
i never tried to steal your ngu account i was trying to show you something Not Happy or Sad get u premium i was trying to buy it for you so i didnt have to get you the gold we was talking about this over pm you cant lie i was going to trick you so you can sign in and i would buy u premium and get u the 4k msp btw quick question does rite aid sell microsoft points cuz if they do ill go there and get like 2 tmr cuz i get $10 everyday from my dad

Not sure bro.
It kind of looked like u were trying to steal my account because i told u i dont want premium and they u said, its not premium its a glitch i kno to get duble vbux, thats when i knew u were trying to steal it.
04-22-2011, 12:56 AM #72
Not sure bro.
It kind of looked like u were trying to steal my account because i told u i dont want premium and they u said, its not premium its a glitch i kno to get duble vbux, thats when i knew u were trying to steal it.

when i said that i was trying to make u sign in and get premium for you tricking you listen to my words

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Not sure bro.

btw does rite aid sell msp?
04-22-2011, 12:58 AM #73
when i said that i was trying to make u sign in and get premium for you tricking you listen to my words

Sounds like a fair response.

BTW, remember u said 4 not 3. Or try again in another store to change one of the 4 cards to a 12month card.

If u cant, its fine, just make sure u get the 4-4k mspoints.. All accusations towards u will be cleared, and i will change that post i did in ur refferal thread, and in ur visistor messages.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

btw does rite aid sell msp?

just checked they dont. just save ur 10$ from today, so u can have 20$ tomorrow, so u can get all the cards at once

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo