05-02-2011, 01:33 AM #1
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Laney
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: We made a trade

How much?: £100 worth of LOVEFiLM Vouchers for 300,000 FIFA 11 UT Coins

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?***

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refuses to refund my coins

Other comments: I just want 300,000 coins back on FIFA 11 UT or some other sort of compensation. Also I put in my LOVEFiLM "My Account" bit for proof that I haven't used the codes, I am even willing to use Team Viewer with a mod to confirm that.

Also he only provided ONE code and said to use it twice. The code was worth £40 so I was only receiving £80 of vouchers not £100. Then he told me I had to make a new account to use them. Why would I need to create a new account to use a "GIFT CODE" I believe these were not Gift Codes but Promotional offers, where you give to a friend and they get an extended trial or something..
Last edited by Refusing ; 05-02-2011 at 01:43 AM.
05-02-2011, 05:53 AM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Georgee
Me getting scammed is a big deal to me.

Originally posted by Laney View Post
Extended trial... WORTH £40 each.. 2 of em (pics provided)

Are these lovefilm cards/codes region based? Please state your region and the region of the card(s). This all might just be an unfortunate misunderstanding.
05-02-2011, 12:36 PM #12
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Are these lovefilm cards/codes region based? Please state your region and the region of the card(s). This all might just be an unfortunate misunderstanding.

we're both from the UK, lovefilm only operates in the UK
05-02-2011, 12:54 PM #13
Refusing
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

Yeah we are both from the UK
05-02-2011, 01:01 PM #14
Laney
Ex-Staff
There are 2 ways we can settle this, argue until someone is proven guilty, or try to settle this, maybe there could have been a misunderstanding, or maybe you are trying to screw me over (two option sin my point of view)
but maybe we can reach a settlement, because look at it from my POV, i have sent you a legit code (which you can use twice, as its the same on both cards) and then you tell me they don't work and you want the coins you sent me, that seems fishy to me because:
1. I know they are legit cards that i have not used.
2. What if you did/have activated them elsewhere
3. I handed over my end of the deal, you handed yours, and therefore the deal has happened and its all fair. KEEP IT FAIR
05-02-2011, 02:18 PM #15
Refusing
There are 2 ways we can settle this, argue until someone is proven guilty, or try to settle this, maybe there could have been a misunderstanding, or maybe you are trying to screw me over (two option sin my point of view)
but maybe we can reach a settlement, because look at it from my POV, i have sent you a legit code (which you can use twice, as its the same on both cards) and then you tell me they don't work and you want the coins you sent me, that seems fishy to me because:
1. I know they are legit cards that i have not used.
2. What if you did/have activated them elsewhere
3. I handed over my end of the deal, you handed yours, and therefore the deal has happened and its all fair. KEEP IT FAIR

You handed over ONE code... which you said use twice. Which is impossible and then they don't work. Not FAIR at all!
05-02-2011, 02:43 PM #16
Laney
Ex-Staff
need more proof?
really impossible?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

my last trade regarding cards/codes was with You must login or register to view this content. and that was a £15 iTunes card (IDK if he was staff at the time). The deal went down smoothly
05-02-2011, 03:46 PM #17
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by 2484 View Post
You are a scammer, REGARDLESS.

me or george?
05-02-2011, 03:49 PM #18
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by 2484 View Post
George the fag.

I personally think he activeated them elsewhere and wants to get the coins he payed me back so that he gets the stuff he sent and my stuff, leaving me with nothing
05-02-2011, 04:00 PM #19
Refusing
I personally think he activeated them elsewhere and wants to get the coins he payed me back so that he gets the stuff he sent and my stuff, leaving me with nothing

I am willing to let a mod take over my computer using team viewer. How would I use it on a different LOVEFiLM account when I would need 2 lots of credit card details? :dumb:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo