05-02-2011, 01:33 AM #1
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Laney
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: We made a trade

How much?: £100 worth of LOVEFiLM Vouchers for 300,000 FIFA 11 UT Coins

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?***

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refuses to refund my coins

Other comments: I just want 300,000 coins back on FIFA 11 UT or some other sort of compensation. Also I put in my LOVEFiLM "My Account" bit for proof that I haven't used the codes, I am even willing to use Team Viewer with a mod to confirm that.

Also he only provided ONE code and said to use it twice. The code was worth £40 so I was only receiving £80 of vouchers not £100. Then he told me I had to make a new account to use them. Why would I need to create a new account to use a "GIFT CODE" I believe these were not Gift Codes but Promotional offers, where you give to a friend and they get an extended trial or something..
Last edited by Refusing ; 05-02-2011 at 01:43 AM.
05-02-2011, 05:21 PM #38
Refusing
Originally posted by Laney View Post
1. i know i have no proof the card hasnt been used before, nor do i have proof it has been used before
2. i said i had 3 cards and yes one of the cards had expired, thats a fair point, so i said the evens out the 14 grand i didnt recieve
3. saying your argument is stronger than yours doesnt make it any stronger, it just makes you feel better about yourself.
4. the card says a gift from ____ and it says it is worth £37 so its basically like a prepaid 2 month.
5. the deal was i gave you the codes and you gave me the coins, not i help you set it up.
6. for the 100th time, the 2 £37 cards have the same code
7. you have no proof that you have not used them elsewhere

1. So you have no argument.
2. EA Takes 5% tax. Not my problem, you can't take £20 tax because thats not how it works.
3. No it doesn't. My argument is MUCH stronger than yours, you have no proof.
4. If it is a prepaid 2 month then it will work on an existing account.
5. Yes but you must tell me what I have to do with the codes. Obviously I thought they can be used on an existing account which you infact told me they could the day before (mods you can check that in the logs)
6. Thats like me being able to use the same £50 PSN Card twice.... No it doesn't happen.
7. I can't use it elsewhere I have no other account. I have proof I haven't used it in the SPOILER:

Just refund and its over with.
05-02-2011, 05:33 PM #39
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by Georgee
1. So you have no argument.
2. EA Takes 5% tax. Not my problem, you can't take £20 tax because thats not how it works.
3. No it doesn't. My argument is MUCH stronger than yours, you have no proof.
4. If it is a prepaid 2 month then it will work on an existing account.
5. Yes but you must tell me what I have to do with the codes. Obviously I thought they can be used on an existing account which you infact told me they could the day before (mods you can check that in the logs)
6. Thats like me being able to use the same £50 PSN Card twice.... No it doesn't happen.
7. I can't use it elsewhere I have no other account. I have proof I haven't used it in the SPOILER:

Just refund and its over with.

1. you said i have no argument, yet after, you say your argument is stronger then mine...
2. i still didnt get the 300k as promised, so its fair for the other card to not be given, i cant give it anyway, it ran out like 3 days ago ( i was unaware until i studied the other card further)
3. i said its LIKE a prepaid
4. i said it might be able to, and i said, if not then: (said other method)
5. you were never signed up on lovefilm when i told you about the offer
6. i have allready proven that the code is the same on both cards
7. you dont have proof you have no other account/pc/given it to someon else ECT..

If i refunded you, you would have my codes and the coins, leaving me with nothing, even though i traded fairly.

please could Fox give us his view, because im tired of all this back and forth, it is getting us nowhere

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

also, i am still willing to give you 1/4 even though i have traded fairly, thats the best offer you will get from me, take it or not
05-02-2011, 05:44 PM #40
Refusing
1. you said i have no argument, yet after, you say your argument is stronger then mine...
2. i still didnt get the 300k as promised, so its fair for the other card to not be given, i cant give it anyway, it ran out like 3 days ago ( i was unaware until i studied the other card further)
7. you dont have proof you have no other account/pc/given it to someon else ECT..

If i refunded you, you would have my codes and the coins, leaving me with nothing, even though i traded fairly.

please could Fox give us his view, because im tired of all this back and forth, it is getting us nowhere

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

also, i am still willing to give you 1/4 even though i have traded fairly, thats the best offer you will get from me, take it or not

No I want a full refund. You lied about the amount I received. You gave me no information on what I had to do with the ONE code you gave me, which didn't work. I have proof it doesn't work. You have no proof it did work and that you haven't used it before or given it to anyone else. It isn't impossible to keep codes and then pretend they work later on. You have nothing on this argument so I demand a full refund or some other compensation which is equal to the coins I gave you.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

No you havn't proved you have shown me 2 different pictures of the cards but not both cards together :dumb:
05-02-2011, 05:50 PM #41
Laney
Ex-Staff
i have, ill send it again:
05-02-2011, 06:21 PM #42
Refusing

Okay but they don't work.
05-02-2011, 07:05 PM #43
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

But you still claim that the codes should work if he made a new account?
05-02-2011, 07:31 PM #44
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
But you still claim that the codes should work if he made a new account?

yeah, they should work (if he hasnt done it allready and says that he hasnt)

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by Georgee
Okay but they don't work.

seriously, this is getting old now, THEY DO WORK, you have to make a new account, (if you have not allready done so)
05-02-2011, 07:39 PM #45
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
yeah, they should work (if he hasnt done it allready and says that he hasnt)

If the codes work. You can refund him and take the lovefilm codes back. That way nobody loose anything. If the codes do not work cause they have been activated makes it all a lot more complicated. Is there any way to test or to check if the codes are activated? Maybe call some sort of Tec support?
05-02-2011, 07:43 PM #46
Laney
Ex-Staff
If the codes work. You can refund him and take the lovefilm codes back. That way nobody loose anything. If the codes do not work cause they have been activated makes it all a lot more complicated. Is there any way to test or to check if the codes are activated? Maybe call some sort of Tec support?

if i gave him his coins bac, he still has my codes, theres no way to change codes, and im pretty sure a big company like LOVEFILM are not going to do something like check stuff like that.

and to george -> the last time im going to offer this (hopefully) i'll give you 1/4 of the coins you sent and we can be done?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

and also, i dont think the selling on of codes is allowed, so i would/could get my LF account banned :O so if there was, i'd get banned for finding out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo