05-02-2011, 01:33 AM #1
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Laney
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: We made a trade

How much?: £100 worth of LOVEFiLM Vouchers for 300,000 FIFA 11 UT Coins

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?***

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refuses to refund my coins

Other comments: I just want 300,000 coins back on FIFA 11 UT or some other sort of compensation. Also I put in my LOVEFiLM "My Account" bit for proof that I haven't used the codes, I am even willing to use Team Viewer with a mod to confirm that.

Also he only provided ONE code and said to use it twice. The code was worth £40 so I was only receiving £80 of vouchers not £100. Then he told me I had to make a new account to use them. Why would I need to create a new account to use a "GIFT CODE" I believe these were not Gift Codes but Promotional offers, where you give to a friend and they get an extended trial or something..
Last edited by Refusing ; 05-02-2011 at 01:43 AM.
05-02-2011, 04:05 PM #20
Refusing
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
I know i cant post just saying, you could activate it on your dads or something.

And its very easy to make fake credit card info, Sure it doesnt work, but it would work for registering a new account.

I am agreeing with laney here, Codes are easy to use on another thing, Coins are not.

My mum and dad don't like their details on the internet. I used my uncles because he let me. I wouldn't bother going through the effort of this. He has had these codes for a long time, I see him constantly offering them to other users on the forum for accounts and shit. So who knows who has given them to as well as me.
05-02-2011, 04:07 PM #21
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Posting in other users disputes is against the forum rules. Next to do it will be infracted.
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 05-02-2011 at 04:11 PM.
05-02-2011, 04:17 PM #22
Refusing
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Posting in other users disputes is against the forum rules. Next to do it will be infracted.

Now what happens with this dispute /facepalm
05-02-2011, 04:20 PM #23
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by Georgee
Now what happens with this dispute /facepalm

you can admit to trying to screw me over, and i will have nothing against you
05-02-2011, 04:21 PM #24
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Laney View Post
I personally think he activeated them elsewhere and wants to get the coins he payed me back so that he gets the stuff he sent and my stuff, leaving me with nothing

My mum and dad don't like their details on the internet. I used my uncles because he let me. I wouldn't bother going through the effort of this. He has had these codes for a long time, I see him constantly offering them to other users on the forum for accounts and shit. So who knows who has given them to as well as me.

So, from what I've read there is a other way you can try to get the codes working. Making a new account and try the codes then? Do that (Include picture proof)

Also Laney would you like to explain how it the codes might work on a new account?
05-02-2011, 04:24 PM #25
Refusing
you can admit to trying to screw me over, and i will have nothing against you

I am NOT trying to screw you over for **** sake. I don't really care if you DO have anything against me. I just want my coins back or something else that is equal to those coins. You have offered those codes to many of people so how do I know they haven't been used? I don't! So your the one screwing me over. I have pictures and proof they don't work. I have even said I will let a mod do whatever using TeamViewer!

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

So, from what I've read there is a other way you can try to get the codes working. Making a new account and try the codes then? Do that (Include picture proof)

Also Laney would you like to explain how it the codes might work on a new account?

I can't make a new account! That was not said before I traded only after. I can't get hold of more CC details. My uncle is the only one who ill allow me and its his name the account I already have is in.
05-02-2011, 04:31 PM #26
Laney
Ex-Staff

he could go on another PC and try activating the codes, (if he hasnt done that allready)

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I am NOT trying to screw you over for **** sake. I don't really care if you DO have anything against me. I just want my coins back or something else that is equal to those coins. You have offered those codes to many of people so how do I know they haven't been used? I don't! So your the one screwing me over. I have pictures and proof they don't work. I have even said I will let a mod do whatever using TeamViewer!

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

yes i have offered it o some other members, but non have taken up my offer.

I don't know where this dispute is going and quite frankly I dont see it going anywhere, but if you want to dig deeper, We can dig deeper. WHAT WILL TEAMVIEWER DO?
05-02-2011, 04:34 PM #27
Refusing
he could go on another PC and try activating the codes, (if he hasnt done that allready)

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

yes i have offered it o some other members, but non have taken up my offer.

I don't know where this dispute is going and quite frankly I dont see it going anywhere, but if you want to dig deeper, We can dig deeper. WHAT WILL TEAMVIEWER DO?

To go on my LOVEFiLM account and see the membership status etc
05-02-2011, 04:39 PM #28
Laney
Ex-Staff
To go on my LOVEFiLM account and see the membership status etc

yeah, on THAT PC

i cant believe you are doing this, you seemed like a nice person

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo