05-02-2011, 01:33 AM #1
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Laney
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: We made a trade

How much?: £100 worth of LOVEFiLM Vouchers for 300,000 FIFA 11 UT Coins

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?***

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refuses to refund my coins

Other comments: I just want 300,000 coins back on FIFA 11 UT or some other sort of compensation. Also I put in my LOVEFiLM "My Account" bit for proof that I haven't used the codes, I am even willing to use Team Viewer with a mod to confirm that.

Also he only provided ONE code and said to use it twice. The code was worth £40 so I was only receiving £80 of vouchers not £100. Then he told me I had to make a new account to use them. Why would I need to create a new account to use a "GIFT CODE" I believe these were not Gift Codes but Promotional offers, where you give to a friend and they get an extended trial or something..
Last edited by Refusing ; 05-02-2011 at 01:43 AM.
05-03-2011, 03:48 PM #65
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by Georgee
Then if you are not sure then I do not want them, just return the coins

well then, you are really set on this, since codes cannot be refunded, im willing to send back half of the coins i recieved?
05-03-2011, 03:50 PM #66
Refusing
Originally posted by Laney View Post
well then, you are really set on this, since codes cannot be refunded, im willing to send back half of the coins i recieved?

Full amount of coins. I have proved I am trustworthy over this. So I want the full coins. I don't even have the codes anymore. I only copied and pasted them
05-03-2011, 03:51 PM #67
Laney
Ex-Staff
Full amount of coins. I have proved I am trustworthy over this. So I want the full coins. I don't even have the codes anymore. I only copied and pasted them

i am being reasonable here, and fox said earlier that it should be 50/50, so till, the offer stand, half back or nothing back man
05-03-2011, 03:57 PM #68
Refusing
i am being reasonable here, and fox said earlier that it should be 50/50, so till, the offer stand, half back or nothing back man

No I want it all back. Why should you receive 150,000 coins for FREE. I won't use the codes because I don't KNOW the codes?
05-03-2011, 04:42 PM #69
Laney
Ex-Staff
No I want it all back. Why should you receive 150,000 coins for FREE. I won't use the codes because I don't KNOW the codes?

there is no proof you dont have the codes..

you can keep the codes or whatever aswell as getting have the money i recieved back..
05-03-2011, 04:43 PM #70
Refusing
there is no proof you dont have the codes..

you can keep the codes or whatever aswell as getting have the money i recieved back..

I can't I don't have the codes /facepalm even if I did I wouldn't use them. I CAN'T use them I have no other access to any other cards!
05-03-2011, 04:49 PM #71
Laney
Ex-Staff
I can't I don't have the codes /facepalm even if I did I wouldn't use them. I CAN'T use them I have no other access to any other cards!

again, we need fox's judgement, but personally i think 50/50 is extremely fair Not Happy or Sad this simple seeming trade has blown up way out of proportion man
05-03-2011, 07:13 PM #72
Refusing
again, we need fox's judgement, but personally i think 50/50 is extremely fair Not Happy or Sad this simple seeming trade has blown up way out of proportion man

I don't think it is fair. You get to keep 150,000 coins whilst I lose on that. You don't lose out on anything. You still have the codes which are unused and will stay that way because I don't have the code anymore. I don't have any logs because it wasn't on MSN and I haven't gotten it written down so I can never use it. Even if I did I would never use it. It is basically stealing and a thief I am not!
05-03-2011, 07:57 PM #73
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

I don't think it is fair. You get to keep 150,000 coins whilst I lose on that. You don't lose out on anything. You still have the codes which are unused and will stay that way because I don't have the code anymore. I don't have any logs because it wasn't on MSN and I haven't gotten it written down so I can never use it. Even if I did I would never use it. It is basically stealing and a thief I am not!

Look Georgee, Laney don't win on this. He can no longer sell those codes without informing the buyer that someone might know the code, and that way his codes would drop in price.

So it's fair for him to get to keep some fifa coint since he can't sell the codes for what they are worth. And even thought you say you won't use them we can never know. So what if he gets 50 000 and you get the 250 000 refunded? Can we please come to some agreement here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo