05-02-2011, 01:33 AM #1
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Laney
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: We made a trade

How much?: £100 worth of LOVEFiLM Vouchers for 300,000 FIFA 11 UT Coins

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?***

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refuses to refund my coins

Other comments: I just want 300,000 coins back on FIFA 11 UT or some other sort of compensation. Also I put in my LOVEFiLM "My Account" bit for proof that I haven't used the codes, I am even willing to use Team Viewer with a mod to confirm that.

Also he only provided ONE code and said to use it twice. The code was worth £40 so I was only receiving £80 of vouchers not £100. Then he told me I had to make a new account to use them. Why would I need to create a new account to use a "GIFT CODE" I believe these were not Gift Codes but Promotional offers, where you give to a friend and they get an extended trial or something..
Last edited by Refusing ; 05-02-2011 at 01:43 AM.
05-03-2011, 08:20 PM #74
Refusing
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Look Georgee, Laney don't win on this. He can no longer sell those codes without informing the buyer that someone might know the code, and that way his codes would drop in price.

So it's fair for him to get to keep some fifa coint since he can't sell the codes for what they are worth. And even thought you say you won't use them we can never know. So what if he gets 50 000 and you get the 250 000 refunded? Can we please come to some agreement here.

Okay we have a deal. I still am not happy about it but its the best result I can get I suppose. Dispute over once Laney sends the coins
05-03-2011, 09:33 PM #75
Laney
Ex-Staff
wait 250 and 50 to me?!?!?
thats what i get for giving away £80 worth of codes, ill go at 50/50 because there is no way to tell on each part
the playing field is still level and so therefore the end result should be level

See my logic?
05-03-2011, 10:04 PM #76
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Georgee
Okay we have a deal. I still am not happy about it but its the best result I can get I suppose. Dispute over once Laney sends the coins

Originally posted by Laney View Post
wait 250 and 50 to me?!?!?
thats what i get for giving away £80 worth of codes, ill go at 50/50 because there is no way to tell on each part
the playing field is still level and so therefore the end result should be level

See my logic?

This is what's going to happen.

Georgee Since you have viewed the codes and can have stored them anywhere you have no rights to any refund. So you have two options here.
1) No refund, but also own the lovefilm codes and can do whatever you want with them.
2) Take Laneys 50/50 offer and get half of the fifa coins back but then you don't own the lovefilm codes anymore.

This is the last from my part. No more negotiations, this is it.
05-03-2011, 10:06 PM #77
Laney
Ex-Staff
agreed on 50% of what i received. george down?
05-04-2011, 07:42 AM #78
Refusing
This is what's going to happen.

Georgee Since you have viewed the codes and can have stored them anywhere you have no rights to any refund. So you have two options here.
1) No refund, but also own the lovefilm codes and can do whatever you want with them.
2) Take Laneys 50/50 offer and get half of the fifa coins back but then you don't own the lovefilm codes anymore.

This is the last from my part. No more negotiations, this is it.

This is ****ing bullshit. But don't think i'm happy about this. Its outrageous 250,000/50,000 was perfect. So now he gets £15 of my coins. ****ing bullshit I don't even have his c unting codes. Bollocks. Absolute bullshit. Fine I will take this deal but if the cards get used or something goes wrong don't even bother opening a dispute because there would be nothing you can do anyway as there is no proof of anything.
05-04-2011, 09:56 AM #79
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Laney View Post
agreed on 50% of what i received. george down?

Then we have an agreement, refund the 50% (150, 000) then report back.

This is ****ing bullshit. But don't think i'm happy about this. Its outrageous 250,000/50,000 was perfect. So now he gets £15 of my coins. ****ing bullshit I don't even have his c unting codes. Bollocks. Absolute bullshit. Fine I will take this deal but if the cards get used or something goes wrong don't even bother opening a dispute because there would be nothing you can do anyway as there is no proof of anything.

You actually have no rights to any refund, so 50% is far better then nothing. Report back here once you've recived the 50%
05-04-2011, 03:21 PM #80
Laney
Ex-Staff

kk, put a player up for 143,500 and then post his details here, put him up for that BUY NOW price, and up for 3 days Smile

i will buy him, and take pic of me doing it Smile
05-04-2011, 04:20 PM #81
Refusing
Then we have an agreement, refund the 50% (150, 000) then report back.

You actually have no rights to any refund, so 50% is far better then nothing. Report back here once you've recived the 50%

You said 250,000 coins. Now because he does some stupid begging shit I lose 100k more. It is an absolute joke. Honestly I am not a scammer. I have no need of the code now, I already have an account with a Credit Card listed on it. I can't make a new one. I am so angry and frustrated right now. Yet he is happy with his free 150,000 coins knowing full well I won't use the stupid codes, so now he is happy leaving me pissed off.

What a joke. Hate this ****ing shit.

I also see you too are close. Another unfair reason on my behalf. Not saying your doing it because you know him but it always has an influence.
Last edited by Refusing ; 05-04-2011 at 04:41 PM.
05-04-2011, 04:46 PM #82
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
You said 250,000 coins. Now because he does some stupid begging shit I lose 100k more. It is an absolute joke. Honestly I am not a scammer. I have no need of the code now, I already have an account with a Credit Card listed on it. I can't make a new one. I am so angry and frustrated right now. Yet he is happy with his free 150,000 coins knowing full well I won't use the stupid codes, so now he is happy leaving me pissed off.

What a joke. Hate this ****ing shit.

I also see you too are close. Another unfair reason on my behalf.

Take his offer, or don't. Normally I would just say no refund but since I felt sorry for you I tried to arrange something else. Also if you think I have handled it unfair on your behalf I want you to know that -Dave- also had a look at this and said the same as me. Can we please get done with the refund now?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo