05-02-2011, 01:33 AM #1
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Laney
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: We made a trade

How much?: £100 worth of LOVEFiLM Vouchers for 300,000 FIFA 11 UT Coins

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?***

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refuses to refund my coins

Other comments: I just want 300,000 coins back on FIFA 11 UT or some other sort of compensation. Also I put in my LOVEFiLM "My Account" bit for proof that I haven't used the codes, I am even willing to use Team Viewer with a mod to confirm that.

Also he only provided ONE code and said to use it twice. The code was worth £40 so I was only receiving £80 of vouchers not £100. Then he told me I had to make a new account to use them. Why would I need to create a new account to use a "GIFT CODE" I believe these were not Gift Codes but Promotional offers, where you give to a friend and they get an extended trial or something..
Last edited by Refusing ; 05-02-2011 at 01:43 AM.
05-02-2011, 09:00 PM #56
Refusing
Originally posted by Laney View Post
you can two accounts, delivering to another adress, or you can cancel the account, but when we started talking about the deal, you ddint have an account

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

think of it this way, there was no dispute, i got the fifa coins an spent them straight away, then he decides he doesnt want the codes and then disputes, then what would happen?

this is basically what is talking place, apart from the small misunderstanding about the accounts..

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

and apart from i havent spent the coins.. yet

I know but I told you I was going to make the account. Also its not that I don't want the codes. But I don't want two accounts because I don't have access to two credit card details. So I can't have another account?

Edit: If I can have the second account without entering credit card details and such then I will have the codes then.
05-02-2011, 09:21 PM #57
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by Georgee
I know but I told you I was going to make the account. Also its not that I don't want the codes. But I don't want two accounts because I don't have access to two credit card details. So I can't have another account?

Edit: If I can have the second account without entering credit card details and such then I will have the codes then.

teamview me, put in the details for your house of delivery ect, and if/when it gets to a credit card screen , put in a fake one, after all, you wont be paying any moneys
05-02-2011, 09:48 PM #58
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

teamview me, put in the details for your house of delivery ect, and if/when it gets to a credit card screen , put in a fake one, after all, you wont be paying any moneys

So you guys are getting to an agreement?
05-02-2011, 10:45 PM #59
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So you guys are getting to an agreement?

looks like hes keeping the cards :y:

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

i canceled the signup, so you can use both codes without teamviewing me to sign up, bro, so its all yours now,

Dispute ended?
05-03-2011, 01:47 PM #60
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

looks like hes keeping the cards :y:

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

i canceled the signup, so you can use both codes without teamviewing me to sign up, bro, so its all yours now,

Dispute ended?

Can i have an confirmation from both of you that this has been worked out?
05-03-2011, 03:22 PM #61
Laney
Ex-Staff

it appeared to havbe worked out, just waiting for george now Smile
05-03-2011, 03:24 PM #62
Refusing

Not yet. I said I will take them only if I don't need a second lot of CC details because as I said before I can't get another lot of them and I won't be able to use the same address or anything?
05-03-2011, 03:34 PM #63
Laney
Ex-Staff
Not yet. I said I will take them only if I don't need a second lot of CC details because as I said before I can't get another lot of them and I won't be able to use the same address or anything?

i dont know what you will require, you may need to use another address and another credit card, i can not confirm thsi though, please just take the cards, to end all of this
05-03-2011, 03:44 PM #64
Refusing
i dont know what you will require, you may need to use another address and another credit card, i can not confirm thsi though, please just take the cards, to end all of this

Then if you are not sure then I do not want them, just return the coins

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo