04-30-2014, 09:03 PM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
GT6 Physics Testing & Analysis

These are Post of Interest

You must login or register to view this content.

Lap Battles

Here are some videos (I can only add 2 so Ill link post where videos are posted when I can)

Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 01-14-2015 at 11:13 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Jounijkk, kazzbakkisback, nextgole, OdeFinn, P$ycho, policedu, q-k, turbo_nova2l, tyronekfc
06-09-2014, 11:06 PM #29
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
This Transmission ist only for drifting.

But thanks for the tool!
06-09-2014, 11:38 PM #30
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
No problem

Driftings a new world for me lol
06-10-2014, 01:24 AM #31
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
In GT or at all?

Drifting is Motorsport for everyone. You don´t need much Money to have Fun at Drifting. Simply any FR Car. And your Driver Skill level raised really up with drifting experience. All Driftdriver are good racedriver to, but not every Racedriver are a good at Drifting. I Set for example lower Downforce on Racecars, like Friends there has nothing to do with drifting.

Do you know the Formula Drift? Ins meanwhile in much Countrys. The US FormulaD is the most Powerfull Racingseries with crs there base on Streetcars. Nobody under 800HP, extrem grippy Setups on this Cars and much diffrent Car Brands, engine Types. There no much rules for the Car regulations. Engine in the Front, Rear Wheel drive and of course the Safety stuff like Fuelcell, Rear Firewall, Power switch Outside from the Car.

The Guy who has startet the Drifting Thing is "Keiichi Tsuchiya"

a really awesome Racingdriver. He has make a TuT Video about Drifting Technics and Suspension stuff. This called "Drift Bible"!

Here much more Videos from him.

06-10-2014, 01:46 AM #32
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Both as far as driving lol

Ive been into "Best of Motoring" and am very familiar with the Drift King. He is an epic driver. Ive not been bitten by the Drift Bug maybe not yet. I used to do open track TT and drag racing (I don't like parking lot auto-cross), almost the opposite of drifting lol. However ex-wife, and life eating up the funds. I now spend time helping a couple buddies on some 38 Fords when needed and got plans to put a new car together for the track over the next few years.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-10-2014 at 01:48 AM.
06-10-2014, 02:09 AM #33
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
I can offer up some drift tunes if you want more tunes to mess around with Winky Winky
06-10-2014, 02:14 AM #34
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Sure, you guys should make a Drift Tunes thread, I think I wont be the only one checking them out.
06-10-2014, 10:46 AM #35
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
Ah Fuck it! The timeOut Bug are in the Android App to. Damn'it!

Because Camber is broken. Camber setting at GT40 1,6/1,4. Only with Camber the Car becomes a fine cornering! Without the LSD doesn't work correct!
06-10-2014, 03:12 PM #36
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Yeah that time out thing gets me often, piss off when it does.

Im a lil confused on your post (I try to read them a few times as I see English is not your first language) Your doing better than I could do in German and my Dads a German but born in Salzburg Austria.

Seems camber is working with the fine cornering GT40 running 1.6/1.4 and tuned in diff.

I think the basis for most errors diagnosing Camber as broken is the mix up of how adding grip and removing grip translate on the track. A "Tuner" at a popular planetary GT site running 7/7 ARB & saying cambers broken because camber removes grip clearly has removing grip confused with adding it....
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-10-2014 at 03:53 PM.
06-10-2014, 04:21 PM #37
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
Sorry Dude, but i posting from my Xperia and i wouldn´t have the Bug so i speed up. Bad Idea hu? lol.

Without Camber at the rear, you lost at the innerside Wheel grip, LSD settings doesnt matter, SR or ARB settings changes solved one issue but brings a new one. Are there i choose Camber Settings like 0,8/0,5 or 0,6/0,4. Nothinghelped really. Meanwhile i really pissed off from this, i go back to my starting setting. Then i choose a Camber 2,0/1,5 and tadaa the car feels really good. Now i feel LSD changes in the first Corner and the setting from the Car works. And changes at the Suspenssion works without to produce a new Issue.

I do only Testruns on Rome, not really serious Hotlap Racing where u try every round to beat your Ghostcar. My last laptime was a 1,15,705. Goldtime is 1,21,000 and Online Besttime 1,11,615. When i start with Hotlapping, im sure a low 1,14,000 is possible. I don´t have a Tranny Setting or looks every round for the perfekt breaking point. At last i testet more weight to have more Power. The Car runs fine to with little changes in the setting, but it was not faster at all. So maybe later or tomorrow i try full weight reducing and less Power.

Here are the GT40 settings, maybe someone would have a Setting with Camber lol

Height: 56/62
SR: 7,90/10,65
In: 4/4
Out: 5/6
ARB: 4/3
Toe: 0,08/0,02

LSSad Awesome 9/18/14

It was no Turbo installed. Oilchange and Chassi improved are on it. Engine Stage3 with reduced Powerlevel to 500PP, 20kg weight at -30 to the Front.
Last edited by NtodaD ; 06-10-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo