06-19-2014, 12:04 PM #1
brooklyn77
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, ive just finished my first project release, If you want the download, please Private Message me and ill send the Link! If you find any Bugs, please let me know asap Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to brooklyn77 for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, A_Gen_Fiasco, iFinishUp, omarboflot

The following 7 users groaned at brooklyn77 for this awful post:

Citadel, FarSideX, MRHackzFTW, razor546PL, RedDotDinosaur, Sir Zee, tygouvion123
06-21-2014, 12:06 PM #11
brooklyn77
I am error
I dont know how to find offsets guys, I can only design tools, a friend of mine does the coding, but im new to all this. My update will be the same tool with fixed bugs and the tool is now in Metroform
06-21-2014, 05:08 PM #12
Citadel
Samurai Poster
To bad only the visuals work and that just ends up screwing up your game data and makes you reinstall it
06-22-2014, 07:35 PM #13
jamaan
Banned
is it work online ?
06-22-2014, 10:50 PM #14
Arrow_Modz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ReaperLobbies View Post
Its the same as arrow_modz tool and he released some offsets for bf4 and there the ones that he has in his tool

Yah Copy & Past .. N1 WORK ..
06-23-2014, 11:13 PM #15
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Acaine92 View Post
Where can I get a debug eboot ?

You make your own. If you don't know how then you probably wouldn't get much use out of one.
Last edited by FarSideX ; 06-23-2014 at 11:34 PM.
06-23-2014, 11:34 PM #16
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Fiasco View Post
Great job man, looking forward to an update...we need more guys like you working on BF4 instead of CoD Ghosts....

No, more guys making tools from other people's offsets is the last thing you need. Why would you encourage scum-bag rep whores? What you need is better people making tools from their own work and to discourage this shit.

It is because of people like you, encouraging the rep whores, that I keep most of my work to myself. And the COD Ghosts modding community is the worst for disrespecting anyone that actually does anything original.

Imagine someone praising someone for copying someone else's work and you are imagining the worst piece of shit NGU has to offer. Yes, I mean you.
06-24-2014, 01:18 AM #17
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
No, more guys making tools from other people's offsets is the last thing you need. Why would you encourage scum-bag rep whores? What you need is better people making tools from their own work and to discourage this shit.

It is because of people like you, encouraging the rep whores, that I keep most of my work to myself. And the COD Ghosts modding community is the worst for disrespecting anyone that actually does anything original.

Imagine someone praising someone for copying someone else's work and you are imagining the worst piece of shit NGU has to offer. Yes, I mean you.

are you retarded? Offsets are publicly released in order for people to make tools of them. "Rep whores" because they made use of offsets that were publicly released? ._.
06-24-2014, 01:41 AM #18
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Unstopbole
are you retarded? Offsets are publicly released in order for people to make tools of them. "Rep whores" because they made use of offsets that were publicly released? ._.

No but I am pretty sure you are. Sure they can make their own tools with them but they aren't supposed to release them! And yes Rep whores for releasing tools with nothing but copied work in them, what other reason would they release tools that do exactly the same thing as the person's that found the offset to begin with?

@Arrow_Modz released the info and has already shown his disapproval of this type of use of them. It is not the reason for releasing them. He has even tried to get the original thread removed because of a-holes like yourself.

But here you are defending them, that makes you even worst than them! Go back to all the other COD idiots where you belong. Stay away and someone may even release proper mods for BF4.
06-24-2014, 03:13 AM #19
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
No but I am pretty sure you are. Sure they can make their own tools with them but they aren't supposed to release them! And yes Rep whores for releasing tools with nothing but copied work in them, what other reason would they release tools that do exactly the same thing as the person's that found the offset to begin with?

@Arrow_Modz released the info and has already shown his disapproval of this type of use of them. It is not the reason for releasing them. He has even tried to get the original thread removed because of a-holes like yourself.

But here you are defending them, that makes you even worst than them! Go back to all the other COD idiots where you belong. Stay away and someone may even release proper mods for BF4.

LOL, offsets are made for people to make tools and release them xD. Would that just mean all the people who cant code wont be able to mod because noone is suppose to release a tool? A tool needs to be released for those who dont have the knowledge to make their own, thats the purpose of releasing offsets, if someone makes a tool of them is that a crime? Are you saying if i make a tool and use a released offset that i shouldn't have released it? just because someone found the offset? All tools are made from offsets, you think ever tool is unique? Why dont you go criticize the cod section if thats your way of thinking, because theres hundreds of tools over there and alot of them have things such as stats as do the other ones. :|

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo