06-19-2014, 12:04 PM #1
brooklyn77
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, ive just finished my first project release, If you want the download, please Private Message me and ill send the Link! If you find any Bugs, please let me know asap Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to brooklyn77 for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, A_Gen_Fiasco, iFinishUp, omarboflot

The following 7 users groaned at brooklyn77 for this awful post:

Citadel, FarSideX, MRHackzFTW, razor546PL, RedDotDinosaur, Sir Zee, tygouvion123
06-26-2014, 06:39 AM #38
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Look kid, the only thing on this site I despise more than people making tools that contain ONLY public mods and nothing of their own creation is snotty nose kids like yourself defending them. If you were not defending that point of view you should keep your mouth stuck to some one else's ass. You have a reading comprehension problem, so bad you don't even comprehend what you have written. You started this conversation by implying I was retarded for disliking people posting tools that ONLY contain what is already there. You opposed that view, how is that any different from defending the opposite? You state that neither supporting nor defending as you way of getting out of your own bullshit, but if that were the case why say anything at all? Don't bother answering that as it is apparent you can not admit when you are wrong and will just be trying to bend your meaning again.

If you don't want to be corrected again then I suggest you shut the fuck up and go away.

LOL so i guess we both defer from what we originally stated, tbh i forgot what started this argument, could've sworn it was your false physiology... but we might've just moved over to that. tbh i dont really care anymore, your begging to bore me with your misunderstandings and repetitive contradictions. Talking about me having reading problems but your the one whos not understanding what im writing, but idrc anymore, idk why im wasting my time with some random ass contradictory self-seeing little ass kid like yourself... i have better things to do. Now, as you like to say, run away to your... er, other section.
06-26-2014, 07:07 AM #39
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
No, more guys making tools from other people's offsets is the last thing you need. Why would you encourage scum-bag rep whores? What you need is better people making tools from their own work and to discourage this shit.

It is because of people like you, encouraging the rep whores, that I keep most of my work to myself. And the COD Ghosts modding community is the worst for disrespecting anyone that actually does anything original.

Imagine someone praising someone for copying someone else's work and you are imagining the worst piece of shit NGU has to offer. Yes, I mean you.

This is my original post to which you responded. As you can see it is criticizing someone for encouraging the making of tools that are copies of others. Please read the last part carefully as it pertains to you.

Originally posted by Unstopbole
are you retarded? Offsets are publicly released in order for people to make tools of them. "Rep whores" because they made use of offsets that were publicly released? ._.

Here we see your first attempt to defend the maker of the tool posted here (and his supporters). Keep in mind this tool contains nothing but a copy of the original posters tool. Making use of public offsets to expand your own work is one thing but you are making this in response to a tool that offers nothing except what the original did.

LOL so i guess we both defer from what we originally stated, tbh i forgot what started this argument, could've sworn it was your false physiology... but we might've just moved over to that. tbh i dont really care anymore, your begging to bore me with your misunderstandings and repetitive contradictions. Talking about me having reading problems but your the one whos not understanding what im writing, but idrc anymore, idk why im wasting my time with some random ass contradictory self-seeing little ass kid like yourself... i have better things to do. Now, as you like to say, run away to your... er, other section.

You don't seem to understand. You do care and that is why you keep responding. What you don't know is since you are such a scumbag for thinking tools like the one that this topic are OK, and you opened the conversation with an insult, you are now my little bitch. I think you should apologise to me and buy me a month of Elite to prove you are sorry. Then it will end.
06-26-2014, 03:41 PM #40
This is my original post to which you responded. As you can see it is criticizing someone for encouraging the making of tools that are copies of others. Please read the last part carefully as it pertains to you.

Here we see your first attempt to defend the maker of the tool posted here (and his supporters). Keep in mind this tool contains nothing but a copy of the original posters tool. Making use of public offsets to expand your own work is one thing but you are making this in response to a tool that offers nothing except what the original did.

You don't seem to understand. You do care and that is why you keep responding. What you don't know is since you are such a scumbag for thinking tools like the one that this topic are OK, and you opened the conversation with an insult, you are now my little bitch. I think you should apologise to me and buy me a month of Elite to prove you are sorry. Then it will end.

no, ive been responding because i didn't want you to have that little kid ego of yours you were having "I get the last laugh >Happy". But it seems you've changed, now that your not being ignorant we can actually talk. So, i guess you were right about me defending him, but i moved over to my main problem that you had this ideal of "Public offsets cant be used for public tools" but this whole time i knew thats not what you meant, i just wanted you to actually say what you were trying to say, which was "Making use of public offsets to expand your own work is one thing but you are making this in response to a tool that offers nothing except what the original did.". Now that we've established this i think im done here Smile - have a good day
06-26-2014, 08:29 PM #41
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
no, ive been responding because i didn't want you to have that little kid ego of yours you were having "I get the last laugh >Happy". But it seems you've changed, now that your not being ignorant we can actually talk. So, i guess you were right about me defending him, but i moved over to my main problem that you had this ideal of "Public offsets cant be used for public tools" but this whole time i knew thats not what you meant, i just wanted you to actually say what you were trying to say, which was "Making use of public offsets to expand your own work is one thing but you are making this in response to a tool that offers nothing except what the original did.". Now that we've established this i think im done here Smile - have a good day

Having a good day my Little Bitch? Getting your nose all nice and brown are you?

So you "didn't want you to have that little kid ego of yours you were having "I get the last laugh >Happy".". how funny of you mention that.

Here you put this is quotes to make appear as if I said these words ( "Public offsets cant be used for public tools") when you have been to only one to use those words. I have never said that, you only made that shit up in your own mind while defending these scumbags.

Now your story has changed to you thought I thought something that I did not say and did not mean what I ready did say. Well my ltl' bitch you can see how the difference in what you think people are saying and and what they are actually saying is unfounded. How dare you make such assumptions when you are the scum of NGU for defending those who only know how to plagiarize.

This is not a matter of who gets that last word like you are playing, I don't care about that. What I do care about is little bitches like you defending assholes and making things up about other people such as myself. I do original work and give to NGU while you support those that would steal my work if given the chance. NO,admitting you made it all up is not enough. This is a matter of you apologizing and giving me a month of elite as proof you are sorry. (I really don't care about the elite but I need to know you are not just giving an empty apology) It will end with that and only that.
06-26-2014, 09:10 PM #42
Having a good day my Little Bitch? Getting your nose all nice and brown are you?

So you "didn't want you to have that little kid ego of yours you were having "I get the last laugh >Happy".". how funny of you mention that.

Here you put this is quotes to make appear as if I said these words ( "Public offsets cant be used for public tools") when you have been to only one to use those words. I have never said that, you only made that shit up in your own mind while defending these scumbags.

Now your story has changed to you thought I thought something that I did not say and did not mean what I ready did say. Well my ltl' bitch you can see how the difference in what you think people are saying and and what they are actually saying is unfounded. How dare you make such assumptions when you are the scum of NGU for defending those who only know how to plagiarize.

This is not a matter of who gets that last word like you are playing, I don't care about that. What I do care about is little bitches like you defending assholes and making things up about other people such as myself. I do original work and give to NGU while you support those that would steal my work if given the chance. NO,admitting you made it all up is not enough. This is a matter of you apologizing and giving me a month of elite as proof you are sorry. (I really don't care about the elite but I need to know you are not just giving an empty apology) It will end with that and only that.

"No, more guys making tools from other people's offsets is the last thing you need." - You. But then if you look at it, the offsets used in this persons tool are publicly released. Sometimes you have to think, kid. Now i think you misunderstand our relationship, im not apologizing, for what? you have some fucked up ideas and i came to fix them. Cant have you spreading around this bullshit, now, for the last fucking time... FUCK OFF. My god, your spammin my inbox with these quotes, and its not even worth my time. You fail to notice simple principles and put simple fucking words together, hence why ive been calling you kid this whole time, because your thinking like a child.
06-26-2014, 10:48 PM #43
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
"No, more guys making tools from other people's offsets is the last thing you need." - You. But then if you look at it, the offsets used in this persons tool are publicly released. Sometimes you have to think, kid. Now i think you misunderstand our relationship, im not apologizing, for what? you have some fucked up ideas and i came to fix them. Cant have you spreading around this bullshit, now, for the last fucking time... FUCK OFF. My god, your spammin my inbox with these quotes, and its not even worth my time. You fail to notice simple principles and put simple fucking words together, hence why ive been calling you kid this whole time, because your thinking like a child.

Oh my poor little bitch,

What you fail to understand is your obvious attempts at weaselling out of this is futile. You assumed I thought a certain way and insulted me for your wrong assumption. Now you are back to defending people that make tools that only copy someone else's by saying "But then if you look at it, the offsets used in this persons tool are publicly released." trying to cover up the fact that they are the ONLY thing in this tool and a tool was previously released by the person that posted those offsets. In what world is this something more that pure plagiarized work?

You continue to bring up the statement about the way you thought I thought as fucked up. This is AFTER you stated you only thought that is what I thought. Who's ideas are fucked up? Your ideas of what you thought were my ideas, talk about fucked up.

To make this very clear, I have great disdain for anyone that makes a tool and releases it that contains ONLY public offsets and nothing original. I have made this very clear from the start and have never deviated from that. The only people I hate more than them are people like yourself that feel the need to support them in any way.

Your pathetic attempts to quote me as proof have been either completely fabricated from you own thoughts or are somehow bent in your own mind as having a different meaning when placed in a different context such as the first quote in you latest post. Yes I said that. Yes I stand behind that statement because it does not disagree with what I am still saying. You are somehow trying to remove it from it's context as it relates to this tool and somehow project it into another conversation. It is you that is spreading bullshit, and it is about me, therefore you do own me an apology. But first it is more important to get the delusions out of your mind so you don't slander other people in the same way, you need to understand how fucked in the head you really are.

Now be a good little bitch and apologize like you know you should, and don't forget the elite membership.
06-27-2014, 02:07 AM #44
Oh my poor little bitch,

What you fail to understand is your obvious attempts at weaselling out of this is futile. You assumed I thought a certain way and insulted me for your wrong assumption. Now you are back to defending people that make tools that only copy someone else's by saying "But then if you look at it, the offsets used in this persons tool are publicly released." trying to cover up the fact that they are the ONLY thing in this tool and a tool was previously released by the person that posted those offsets. In what world is this something more that pure plagiarized work?

You continue to bring up the statement about the way you thought I thought as fucked up. This is AFTER you stated you only thought that is what I thought. Who's ideas are fucked up? Your ideas of what you thought were my ideas, talk about fucked up.

To make this very clear, I have great disdain for anyone that makes a tool and releases it that contains ONLY public offsets and nothing original. I have made this very clear from the start and have never deviated from that. The only people I hate more than them are people like yourself that feel the need to support them in any way.

Your pathetic attempts to quote me as proof have been either completely fabricated from you own thoughts or are somehow bent in your own mind as having a different meaning when placed in a different context such as the first quote in you latest post. Yes I said that. Yes I stand behind that statement because it does not disagree with what I am still saying. You are somehow trying to remove it from it's context as it relates to this tool and somehow project it into another conversation. It is you that is spreading bullshit, and it is about me, therefore you do own me an apology. But first it is more important to get the delusions out of your mind so you don't slander other people in the same way, you need to understand how fucked in the head you really are.

Now be a good little bitch and apologize like you know you should, and don't forget the elite membership.

thats what i've been trying to hear you say ^_^ from the begging you gave off the wrong idea, although from the begging what you were saying (to meant) was you hate people who use only public offsets for their tools, as there is no point in it. But they have a right to do so, which i've been trying to say, maybe not directly but its what ive been etching. People have a right to do so, you can have your opinions if you want. Now, stop opening your shit with insults >:/ #Childish
06-27-2014, 02:42 AM #45
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
thats what i've been trying to hear you say ^_^ from the begging you gave off the wrong idea, although from the begging what you were saying (to meant) was you hate people who use only public offsets for their tools, as there is no point in it. But they have a right to do so, which i've been trying to say, maybe not directly but its what ive been etching. People have a right to do so, you can have your opinions if you want. Now, stop opening your shit with insults >:/ #Childish

Little Bitch,

I have not changed anything, I am still saying the same thing. You will not get off this easy by posting bullshit like this. What you say you have been trying to hear all along is exactly what I have been saying, that was my point when I mentioned you had a reading comprehension problem. Also I don't give a shit about the rights of some scumbag that you seem compelled to defend, it still makes you worst than them for supporting such vial creatures.

As for my opinion that posting these copy/paste tools being disgusting it is a far more respectable opinion to those that do the actual work than the sickening way you treat them with your support for those that just copy their work.

If you don't like being called a little bitch stop acting like one. Your ass kissing attempts will not work on me, own up, apologise and gift that membership. Then you can have the last word, your apology.
06-27-2014, 04:49 AM #46
Little Bitch,

I have not changed anything, I am still saying the same thing. You will not get off this easy by posting bullshit like this. What you say you have been trying to hear all along is exactly what I have been saying, that was my point when I mentioned you had a reading comprehension problem. Also I don't give a shit about the rights of some scumbag that you seem compelled to defend, it still makes you worst than them for supporting such vial creatures.

As for my opinion that posting these copy/paste tools being disgusting it is a far more respectable opinion to those that do the actual work than the sickening way you treat them with your support for those that just copy their work.

If you don't like being called a little bitch stop acting like one. Your ass kissing attempts will not work on me, own up, apologise and gift that membership. Then you can have the last word, your apology.

i didnt even bother to read your post, i lost you at little bitch ^_^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo