06-19-2014, 12:04 PM #1
brooklyn77
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, ive just finished my first project release, If you want the download, please Private Message me and ill send the Link! If you find any Bugs, please let me know asap Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to brooklyn77 for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, A_Gen_Fiasco, iFinishUp, omarboflot

The following 7 users groaned at brooklyn77 for this awful post:

Citadel, FarSideX, MRHackzFTW, razor546PL, RedDotDinosaur, Sir Zee, tygouvion123
06-28-2014, 04:43 AM #56
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
No I don't think you would apologize for anything as you are void of all morals. But that only means I have found reason to never ever stop harassing you.

I would like to point out that I did not know that you take free tools and charge people to use them until yesterday. You actually charge $50 to use a tool you were given for free? You try to justify it by saying you paid thousands of dollars for the free tools?

You know what I think of people making copies of tools and what I think of those that support them. Can you guess what I think of those that profit from these things? I bet you can! Now add to that someone who openly insults those that do the work to discover those offsets to begin with!

I don't recall ever meeting a bigger piece of shit that you before, Little Bitch. This constant insulting of people that bring new things to hacking while profiting off their work takes being a scumbag to a whole new level.

and i would like to point out that this whole time YOU have been the one to do the most "insulting of people" and im quite sure YOU are the scumbag Winky Winky. Call me once you've gotten past the 8th grade and are actually able to read shit Not Happy or Sad
06-28-2014, 04:44 AM #57
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Unstopbole
LOL TALK ABOUT READING PROBLEMS. I justify myself for charging for doing services for these reasons:
1. i spent thousands of dollars on EQUIPMENT IN ORDER TO DO SO, im sorry did i say tools or equipment? #ReadingProblems
2. lazy
3. time consuming
4. meh

You spent thousands for the sole purpose of using free tools? Bullshit

You still have not explained why you shit on those that provided you the tools or offsets for those tools.
06-28-2014, 04:44 AM #58
English much?

._. wow you really are a 13 year old kid. Okay so ill phrase myself differently
Why do you think all offsets are stolen from someone? Why cant you just believe that people can actually find offsets...
06-28-2014, 04:46 AM #59
You spent thousands for the sole purpose of using free tools? Bullshit

You still have not explained why you shit on those that provided you the tools or offsets for those tools.

"why you shit on those that provide you the tools or offsets"? when have i "shitted" on them. and no, i spent thousands of dollars for the sole purpose to use free tools to make money. But im sorry, i also buy my tools as well Smile, who feels like a dumbass now, i never said were i get my tools now did i? You jumped to conclusions...
06-28-2014, 04:48 AM #60
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
._. wow you really are a 13 year old kid. Okay so ill phrase myself differently
Why do you think all offsets are stolen from someone? Why cant you just believe that people can actually find offsets...

Because I am one of the very few that actually do you stupid shit. This is why you offend me so much. I KNOW for a FACT where they come from. I am probably the only person you have had a conversation with that actually produces their own hacks.
06-28-2014, 04:50 AM #61
Because I am one of the very few that actually do you stupid shit. This is why you offend me so much. I KNOW for a FACT where they come from. I am probably the only person you have had a conversation with that actually produces their own hacks.

im sorry, uhh xDebug, GF, uhh who else, that right, ALLOT OF FUCKING PEOPLE. Jumping to conclusions i again i see. Stop thinking your a big badass cause you know how to find offsets, not a big deal, didnt we establish it wasn't a big deal earlier? Or was that updating offsets? Nonetheless, learn your place
06-28-2014, 04:51 AM #62
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
"why you shit on those that provide you the tools or offsets"? when have i "shitted" on them. and no, i spent thousands of dollars for the sole purpose to use free tools to make money. But im sorry, i also buy my tools as well Smile, who feels like a dumbass now, i never said were i get my tools now did i? You jumped to conclusions...

You claimed you make them all yourself from public offsets in an earlier post. And you insulted me the first time you responded to me that is when you shitted on someone who actually does make the hacks retard.
06-28-2014, 04:55 AM #63
You claimed you make them all yourself from public offsets in an earlier post. And you insulted me the first time you responded to me that is when you shitted on someone who actually does make the hacks retard.

but does that exclude that i also use purchased tools? Do i need to take pictures of them for proof? I've spent quite a deal buying tools as i have using free ones. And there you go again, thinking your a badass since you can find offsets, will you just shut the fuck up already! ITS NOT A BIG FUCKING DEAL, 'So easy i let my 6 year old daughter do it' Drack
06-28-2014, 04:57 AM #64

Now, if you'll excuse me, unlike the children of the night *cough* *cough*, i actually have to wake up for work in the morning, so im going to bed... should give you time to think about your life

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo