06-19-2014, 12:04 PM #1
brooklyn77
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, ive just finished my first project release, If you want the download, please Private Message me and ill send the Link! If you find any Bugs, please let me know asap Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to brooklyn77 for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, A_Gen_Fiasco, iFinishUp, omarboflot

The following 7 users groaned at brooklyn77 for this awful post:

Citadel, FarSideX, MRHackzFTW, razor546PL, RedDotDinosaur, Sir Zee, tygouvion123
06-30-2014, 08:16 PM #74
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Unstopbole
no i just dont bother to read your post, to ignorant Smile

Why would you say that if you didn't read it? Fuck you are stupid Little Bitch. Now grow a pair and stop being such a pussy.
07-01-2014, 12:37 AM #75
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Why would you say that if you didn't read it? Fuck you are stupid Little Bitch. Now grow a pair and stop being such a pussy.

im sorry, but i believe you've forgot, that i refuse to read such ignorant post anymore Smile
07-01-2014, 05:51 AM #76
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
im sorry, but i believe you've forgot, that i refuse to read such ignorant post anymore Smile

But you keep reading them.

I know you must think you have gone to far to back down on your position of supporting scumbags, but my message box and skype are flooded with people laughing their ass off at you. Seriously 8 pages of defending plagiarism, they can hardly believe what a douchebag you are. It really is amazing how far you have gone to support such an idea. I find hard to believe someone has taken the position you have myself, but here you are and you keep coming back to defend it. You don't have to worry what people think of you now, they know the truth.
07-02-2014, 07:55 AM #77
But you keep reading them.

I know you must think you have gone to far to back down on your position of supporting scumbags, but my message box and skype are flooded with people laughing their ass off at you. Seriously 8 pages of defending plagiarism, they can hardly believe what a douchebag you are. It really is amazing how far you have gone to support such an idea. I find hard to believe someone has taken the position you have myself, but here you are and you keep coming back to defend it. You don't have to worry what people think of you now, they know the truth.

im sorry, but i believe you've forgot, that i refuse to read such ignorant post anymore
07-03-2014, 12:31 AM #78
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
im sorry, but i believe you've forgot, that i refuse to read such ignorant post anymore

I have not forgot, it is just funny as hell to see you respond to posts you claim you don't read. LOL. Please keep reading and responding though, you are like the joke of the day! Keep it up.

But let's get back on topic or move this conversation other to one of your threads where you try to sell your rip-offs. At least that will allow your would be customers to decide if you are a scumbag or not.

You were saying how you support plagiarism, I still don't understand how you can say that and still post publicly. Please elaborate. But when doing so I recommend you limit yourself to words you understand the meaning of and avoid words with meaning to which you are ignorant.
07-04-2014, 06:02 AM #79
I have not forgot, it is just funny as hell to see you respond to posts you claim you don't read. LOL. Please keep reading and responding though, you are like the joke of the day! Keep it up.

But let's get back on topic or move this conversation other to one of your threads where you try to sell your rip-offs. At least that will allow your would be customers to decide if you are a scumbag or not.

You were saying how you support plagiarism, I still don't understand how you can say that and still post publicly. Please elaborate. But when doing so I recommend you limit yourself to words you understand the meaning of and avoid words with meaning to which you are ignorant.

07-04-2014, 07:33 AM #80
FarSideX
I’m too L33T

If yoiu are not reading them how do you know there are addressing you?

Not only are you acting like a child that needs to have the last word even after you have clearly lost a discussion you also stooped as low as to start derepping me. What a fucking loser you are. Do you really think after all I have said I care about rep? Are you retarded as well as a scumbag supporter? Since you no longer wish to defend your position nor apologise for supporting thieves but insulting me without provocation I think it is time some people are warned about your credibility.
07-04-2014, 08:32 AM #81
Godmode not work :/
07-04-2014, 01:25 PM #82
If yoiu are not reading them how do you know there are addressing you?

Not only are you acting like a child that needs to have the last word even after you have clearly lost a discussion you also stooped as low as to start derepping me. What a fucking loser you are. Do you really think after all I have said I care about rep? Are you retarded as well as a scumbag supporter? Since you no longer wish to defend your position nor apologise for supporting thieves but insulting me without provocation I think it is time some people are warned about your credibility.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo