06-19-2014, 12:04 PM #1
brooklyn77
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, ive just finished my first project release, If you want the download, please Private Message me and ill send the Link! If you find any Bugs, please let me know asap Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to brooklyn77 for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, A_Gen_Fiasco, iFinishUp, omarboflot

The following 7 users groaned at brooklyn77 for this awful post:

Citadel, FarSideX, MRHackzFTW, razor546PL, RedDotDinosaur, Sir Zee, tygouvion123
06-24-2014, 04:13 AM #20
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Unstopbole
LOL, offsets are made for people to make tools and release them xD. Would that just mean all the people who cant code wont be able to mod because noone is suppose to release a tool? A tool needs to be released for those who dont have the knowledge to make their own, thats the purpose of releasing offsets, if someone makes a tool of them is that a crime? Are you saying if i make a tool and use a released offset that i shouldn't have released it? just because someone found the offset? All tools are made from offsets, you think ever tool is unique? Why dont you go criticize the cod section if thats your way of thinking, because theres hundreds of tools over there and alot of them have things such as stats as do the other ones. :|

I do criticize the COD section. Most of the offsets released there are from people ripping them out of tools they did not make, or plagiarizing from others. There are less people than I can count on one hand that are capable of finding their own mods in that area. Everyone else there is either a thief, a rep whore or an ass kisser. Which are you? An ass-kissing rep whore is my guess. It is the disgraceful what they do to each other there.

Yes I am saying if you make a tool that uses only public offsets then you should not release it. I though that was clear the first time I said it. What would be the point? What possible reason would you have other than being a rep whore? Why are there hundreds of tools for COD that only do what the originally released tools do? Rep whores and people like you that support them is the only answer that makes any sense.

The original tools are released so people who can't code can use them, they don't need hundreds of copies to choose from. Arrow_Mods released a tool here, he also released the information. Do you really think the reason was so people could make exact copies of his tool and release them? Because that is what you are saying.

It is funny that we both use the COD section as example, I think that is because you belong there. So stay the fuck in the COD section and don't spread its bullshit through the rest of the forums.

Just so you know when someone tells you to go back to COD it is meant to be an insult; the behaviour there is not acceptable elsewhere.
06-24-2014, 04:44 PM #21
brooklyn77
I am error
I'm only new to all this so I'm staying out.
06-25-2014, 06:26 PM #22
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
I do criticize the COD section. Most of the offsets released there are from people ripping them out of tools they did not make, or plagiarizing from others. There are less people than I can count on one hand that are capable of finding their own mods in that area. Everyone else there is either a thief, a rep whore or an ass kisser. Which are you? An ass-kissing rep whore is my guess. It is the disgraceful what they do to each other there.

Yes I am saying if you make a tool that uses only public offsets then you should not release it. I though that was clear the first time I said it. What would be the point? What possible reason would you have other than being a rep whore? Why are there hundreds of tools for COD that only do what the originally released tools do? Rep whores and people like you that support them is the only answer that makes any sense.

The original tools are released so people who can't code can use them, they don't need hundreds of copies to choose from. Arrow_Mods released a tool here, he also released the information. Do you really think the reason was so people could make exact copies of his tool and release them? Because that is what you are saying.

It is funny that we both use the COD section as example, I think that is because you belong there. So stay the fuck in the COD section and don't spread its bullshit through the rest of the forums.

Just so you know when someone tells you to go back to COD it is meant to be an insult; the behaviour there is not acceptable elsewhere.

so many flaws in this post...
now, i can understand if you steal offsets or are replicating a pre-released tool, but you never once established that untill now. 1 tool must be made from all the public offsets before you can start talking about rep-whores Not Happy or Sad. "Most of the offsets released there are from people ripping them out of tools they did not make, " - that is VERY false, most offsets are from people debugging and find them themselves and then making an offset thread for people to use.
"Yes I am saying if you make a tool that uses only public offsets then you should not release it." - Then what about the people who cant code? are they just at fault? The offsets are released publicly for people to publicly make tools of them, if you dont want that to happen you dont release them, thats common knowledge... but of course you wouldn't know that, judging be your physiology.
"It is funny that we both use the COD section as example, I think that is because you belong there. So stay the fuck in the COD section and don't spread its bullshit through the rest of the forums." - i used it as a reference, but 90% of the modding community originated from cod so its a quite populated section, so this "behavior" you refer to i believe is you seeing yourself as this perfect being and everyone else is to blame for else wise. and "spread its bullshit through the rest of the forums"? Im sorry but YOU are the one spreading bullshit and when has this thought process come from the cod section, im sorry i thought this was basic knowledge, but it seems you wouldn't understand that Smile
06-25-2014, 07:10 PM #23
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
"Most of the offsets released there are from people ripping them out of tools they did not make, " - that is VERY false, most offsets are from people debugging and find them themselves and then making an offset thread for people to use.

If you believe that then you know very little of what you are discussing. You are possibly referring to when an update comes out, those don't count as finding an updated offset is such a minor task I let my 7 year old daughter find them for practice.

"Yes I am saying if you make a tool that uses only public offsets then you should not release it." - Then what about the people who cant code? are they just at fault?
They can use the original tools. As is the case here they could use Arrow_Mods tool. No need for scumbags to copy his tool.

The offsets are released publicly for people to publicly make tools of them, if you dont want that to happen you dont release them, thats common knowledge...
No, and most times an original offset comes out it is released by someone other than the person that actually found it.

i used it as a reference, but 90% of the modding community originated from cod so its a quite populated section, so this "behavior" you refer to i believe is you seeing yourself as this perfect being and everyone else is to blame for else wise. and "spread its bullshit through the rest of the forums"? Im sorry but YOU are the one spreading bullshit and when has this thought process come from the cod section, im sorry i thought this was basic knowledge, but it seems you wouldn't understand that Smile
In most places respect is given to those that actually do the work and not to those that just rip the offsets and such from their tools, it is the opposite in the COD community. People like you give more praise to those that just copy the work of others. This conversation is a prime example of it. It is you that is defending and praising someone for coping a tool AFTER the original author and finder of the offsets made it clear they did not approve, yet you are blind to that and continue to post your defence.

And where did you get that 90% came from COD? If that were true I wouldn't release anything on this site. 90% of the worst users come from there, that I would believe.

You are incapable of seeing the problem because you are part of it. You think what goes on there is OK because you are part of it. Because you are part of it you can not see why it is unacceptable elsewhere. I understand that. You believe it is acceptable, but it is not.

I would like to thank you for confirming that this area would become just like the COD area if I were to release my tools for BF4. Therefore I will not be doing so.

Go back to COD and stay there.
06-25-2014, 07:43 PM #24
If you believe that then you know very little of what you are discussing. You are possibly referring to when an update comes out, those don't count as finding an updated offset is such a minor task I let my 7 year old daughter find them for practice.

They can use the original tools. As is the case here they could use Arrow_Mods tool. No need for scumbags to copy his tool.

No, and most times an original offset comes out it is released by someone other than the person that actually found it.

In most places respect is given to those that actually do the work and not to those that just rip the offsets and such from their tools, it is the opposite in the COD community. People like you give more praise to those that just copy the work of others. This conversation is a prime example of it. It is you that is defending and praising someone for coping a tool AFTER the original author and finder of the offsets made it clear they did not approve, yet you are blind to that and continue to post your defence.

And where did you get that 90% came from COD? If that were true I wouldn't release anything on this site. 90% of the worst users come from there, that I would believe.

You are incapable of seeing the problem because you are part of it. You think what goes on there is OK because you are part of it. Because you are part of it you can not see why it is unacceptable elsewhere. I understand that. You believe it is acceptable, but it is not.

I would like to thank you for confirming that this area would become just like the COD area if I were to release my tools for BF4. Therefore I will not be doing so.

Go back to COD and stay there.

you fail once again, i keep pointing it out but you fail to correct yourself. "They can use the orginal tools" Not Happy or Sad most people who collect offsets do not make tools of them, that is why you release it, why release an offset if you dont want people using them? Just to be like "i found the offsets Happy"? "f you believe that then you know very little of what you are discussing. You are possibly referring to when an update comes out, those don't count as finding an updated offset is such a minor task I let my 7 year old daughter find them for practice." im talking of forum post full of the offsets, those originated from somewhere where people goto collect offsets, and credit is always given... if not it is frowned upon, look at all the cod tools. And when someone updates offsets, they are praised of course, because the original owner of the offsets did not. The original offsets were praised but are of no use anymore so why continue to praise he/she? "No, and most times an original offset comes out it is released by someone other than the person that actually found it." - how could you say that? If an offset is released by someone, they could've easily found it themselves, if it was never released how can you say they stole it from someone? I could say i found an offset before someone but it wouldn't matter because i didn't release it, he did (or she). Now, please stop referring to cod as the broken section, with broken logic, and fuck off. All this nonsense of yours is just to ignorant for me to handle...
06-25-2014, 08:37 PM #25
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
you fail once again, i keep pointing it out but you fail to correct yourself. "They can use the orginal tools" Not Happy or Sad most people who collect offsets do not make tools of them, that is why you release it, why release an offset if you dont want people using them? Just to be like "i found the offsets Happy"? "f you believe that then you know very little of what you are discussing. You are possibly referring to when an update comes out, those don't count as finding an updated offset is such a minor task I let my 7 year old daughter find them for practice." im talking of forum post full of the offsets, those originated from somewhere where people goto collect offsets, and credit is always given... if not it is frowned upon, look at all the cod tools. And when someone updates offsets, they are praised of course, because the original owner of the offsets did not. The original offsets were praised but are of no use anymore so why continue to praise he/she? "No, and most times an original offset comes out it is released by someone other than the person that actually found it." - how could you say that? If an offset is released by someone, they could've easily found it themselves, if it was never released how can you say they stole it from someone? I could say i found an offset before someone but it wouldn't matter because i didn't release it, he did (or she). Now, please stop referring to cod as the broken section, with broken logic, and fuck off. All this nonsense of yours is just to ignorant for me to handle...

Look you don't understand my point because your point of view IS the problem. You have no clue what you are talking about. You think these things are OK to do, the problem is the people that think the same way. Each time you reply you only confirm that you are part of the problem.

The people that 'collect' offsets that they did not find nor release but rather just repost them would be the worst people in that whole section if it wasn't for people like you that thank them and kiss their asses in encouragement. Yes I do see the point you trying to make, do you not see me saying that your opinion is all that is wrong with COD modding? There is no need to correct myself, you are hearing it correctly.

I don't expect you to ever understand that because you are inside the the problem looking out, so you are incapable of seeing the problem. This is what people mean when they say 'You can't see the forest for the trees".

As far as who releases the offsets it is mostly those that either deOP someone else's program or use someone else's program to help them find the offset by toggling the mod on and off. Rarely the original finder of the hack.

Let me ask you this. How many hacks have you found by yourself? How many have you released that were never done by someone else? Until you do this you will never know what I am talking about.

You do not need to repeat yourself about why you think things are done and by who. I understand what you think and I strongly disagree with it. You and your kind are nothing but garbage and the PS3 COD committee will support your crap because most of them are the same.

So you see, I do get your point, and it is that point that disgusts me. You can continue to press your point if you wish, but that will just bring even more disrespect towards you.

Now run back to COD because that is the only place that will agree with you.
06-25-2014, 09:01 PM #26
Look you don't understand my point because your point of view IS the problem. You have no clue what you are talking about. You think these things are OK to do, the problem is the people that think the same way. Each time you reply you only confirm that you are part of the problem.

The people that 'collect' offsets that they did not find nor release but rather just repost them would be the worst people in that whole section if it wasn't for people like you that thank them and kiss their asses in encouragement. Yes I do see the point you trying to make, do you not see me saying that your opinion is all that is wrong with COD modding? There is no need to correct myself, you are hearing it correctly.

I don't expect you to ever understand that because you are inside the the problem looking out, so you are incapable of seeing the problem. This is what people mean when they say 'You can't see the forest for the trees".

As far as who releases the offsets it is mostly those that either deOP someone else's program or use someone else's program to help them find the offset by toggling the mod on and off. Rarely the original finder of the hack.

Let me ask you this. How many hacks have you found by yourself? How many have you released that were never done by someone else? Until you do this you will never know what I am talking about.

You do not need to repeat yourself about why you think things are done and by who. I understand what you think and I strongly disagree with it. You and your kind are nothing but garbage and the PS3 COD committee will support your crap because most of them are the same.

So you see, I do get your point, and it is that point that disgusts me. You can continue to press your point if you wish, but that will just bring even more disrespect towards you.

Now run back to COD because that is the only place that will agree with you.

again with the misunderstanding. I do see some of your point in the people that steal from decrypting other tools, but let me help you here:
"Let me ask you this. How many hacks have you found by yourself? How many have you released that were never done by someone else? Until you do this you will never know what I am talking about."- ive never released a tool publicly, i keep all my offsets to myself because i know if i release them then people are allowed to use them *cough* me pointing out common knowledge *cough*, " or use someone else's program to help them find the offset by toggling the mod on and off." my god are you retarded.... PEOPLE RELEASE STUFF FOR PEOPLE TO USE MY FUCKING GOD. somone releases a program to help find offsets, its "released" so people can use it and take credit for what they find. Its like saying, i made a website, but i cant tak credit for it since the only way to access my website is by accessing someone's released program to explore the internet. -Case Closed
06-25-2014, 09:23 PM #27
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
"Let me ask you this. How many hacks have you found by yourself? How many have you released that were never done by someone else? Until you do this you will never know what I am talking about."- ive never released a tool publicly, i keep all my offsets to myself because i know if i release them then people are allowed to use them *cough* me pointing out common knowledge *cough*, "

So that means absolutely ZERO then.

Originally posted by another user
or use someone else's program to help them find the offset by toggling the mod on and off." my god are you retarded.... PEOPLE RELEASE STUFF FOR PEOPLE TO USE MY FUCKING GOD. somone releases a program to help find offsets, its "released" so people can use it and take credit for what they find.

So you are OK with this? This is how you "find" your offsets!

When I release a tool it is for people to use as the tool was intended, to mod a game or whatever. But people like you use it figure out what offsets and methods I use by watching what tool does with a debugger are no better than those that deOp the tool. And you call that finding them on your own. Those tools are not released to help you find an offset you dumb fuck! And yet you still don't get it.. And that is what is wrong with you people and why I will not have anything to do with the COD section. That is how 99% of the 'public' offsets originally got released. Even if you keep them to yourself because you can't on your own, others don't and you thank them for it.

If you still don't get it there is no hope for you.
06-25-2014, 09:45 PM #28
So that means absolutely ZERO then.

So you are OK with this? This is how you "find" your offsets!

When I release a tool it is for people to use as the tool was intended, to mod a game or whatever. But people like you use it figure out what offsets and methods I use by watching what tool does with a debugger are no better than those that deOp the tool. And you call that finding them on your own. Those tools are not released to help you find an offset you dumb fuck! And yet you still don't get it.. And that is what is wrong with you people and why I will not have anything to do with the COD section. That is how 99% of the 'public' offsets originally got released. Even if you keep them to yourself because you can't on your own, others don't and you thank them for it.

If you still don't get it there is no hope for you.

see now we established it. Your unhappy with people STEALING offsets, that i can understand, but people who use like debugger and actually find the offsets is what i was talking about. I think we have finished this conversation.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo