06-19-2014, 12:04 PM #1
brooklyn77
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, ive just finished my first project release, If you want the download, please Private Message me and ill send the Link! If you find any Bugs, please let me know asap Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to brooklyn77 for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, A_Gen_Fiasco, iFinishUp, omarboflot

The following 7 users groaned at brooklyn77 for this awful post:

Citadel, FarSideX, MRHackzFTW, razor546PL, RedDotDinosaur, Sir Zee, tygouvion123
06-27-2014, 04:53 AM #47
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Unstopbole
i didnt even bother to read your post, i lost you at little bitch ^_^

My Little Bitch,

That was not an apology, don't make me come after you in other topics you post in.
06-27-2014, 02:29 PM #48
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
My Little Bitch,

That was not an apology, don't make me come after you in other topics you post in.

like i would apologize to some bitch ass kid who cant take an argument and needs an apology
06-27-2014, 02:47 PM #49
moenahli
Bounty hunter
LOL calm down guys
Offsets are only released for people to make tools out of them
yet that doesnt mean that everybody should make the exact same tool
But if they do, you dont need to scold them and all...
06-27-2014, 08:08 PM #50
can someone please tell me what all long and visuals do?
06-28-2014, 02:11 AM #51
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
like i would apologize to some bitch ass kid who cant take an argument and needs an apology

No I don't think you would apologize for anything as you are void of all morals. But that only means I have found reason to never ever stop harassing you.

I would like to point out that I did not know that you take free tools and charge people to use them until yesterday. You actually charge $50 to use a tool you were given for free? You try to justify it by saying you paid thousands of dollars for the free tools?

You know what I think of people making copies of tools and what I think of those that support them. Can you guess what I think of those that profit from these things? I bet you can! Now add to that someone who openly insults those that do the work to discover those offsets to begin with!

I don't recall ever meeting a bigger piece of shit that you before, Little Bitch. This constant insulting of people that bring new things to hacking while profiting off their work takes being a scumbag to a whole new level.
06-28-2014, 03:32 AM #52
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by moenahli View Post
LOL calm down guys
Offsets are only released for people to make tools out of them
yet that doesnt mean that everybody should make the exact same tool
But if they do, you dont need to scold them and all...

No.
False.
True
False.

Offsets are released...

1. By someone who is new to hacking and are excited to show everyone what they found.
  2. By someone who either deOped an app or used the app to see what it did with a debugger. (considered stolen by most)
  3. By someone who is bored of keeping to it themselves or just doesn't think it is important enough to include in their own work.
  4. When they are previously released hacks that simply moved due to an update.

The 2nd reason is by far the most common. There may be other reasons but they are so rare they are not worth mentioning. The primary motivation is rep whoring.

Not calling out people who plagiarize and steal is almost as bad as praising and defending them like Little Bitch does.

I got no recoil, no sway, and no spread for Battlefield 4 on the PS3 to work in the debugger for multiplayer. The lack of response to calling these guys out on their shit and the support Little Bitch gives them shows that the BF4 community will be the same as the COD community. Since no one will call people out for this and many will support this behaviour I will not give my support here. In the end that is what this was all about.

Sorry you will have to wait for another of the few people capable of doing this to take interest.
06-28-2014, 04:39 AM #53
No.
False.
True
False.

Offsets are released...

1. By someone who is new to hacking and are excited to show everyone what they found.
  2. By someone who either deOped an app or used the app to see what it did with a debugger. (considered stolen by most)
  3. By someone who is bored of keeping to it themselves or just doesn't think it is important enough to include in their own work.
  4. When they are previously released hacks that simply moved due to an update.

The 2nd reason is by far the most common. There may be other reasons but they are so rare they are not worth mentioning. The primary motivation is rep whoring.

Not calling out people who plagiarize and steal is almost as bad as praising and defending them like Little Bitch does.

I got no recoil, no sway, and no spread for Battlefield 4 on the PS3 to work in the debugger for multiplayer. The lack of response to calling these guys out on their shit and the support Little Bitch gives them shows that the BF4 community will be the same as the COD community. Since no one will call people out for this and many will support this behaviour I will not give my support here. In the end that is what this was all about.

Sorry you will have to wait for another of the few people capable of doing this to take interest.

why are kept on this idea that all offsets are stolen from somewhere? why not just believe that people are capable of finding offsets Not Happy or Sad
06-28-2014, 04:41 AM #54
No I don't think you would apologize for anything as you are void of all morals. But that only means I have found reason to never ever stop harassing you.

I would like to point out that I did not know that you take free tools and charge people to use them until yesterday. You actually charge $50 to use a tool you were given for free? You try to justify it by saying you paid thousands of dollars for the free tools?

You know what I think of people making copies of tools and what I think of those that support them. Can you guess what I think of those that profit from these things? I bet you can! Now add to that someone who openly insults those that do the work to discover those offsets to begin with!

I don't recall ever meeting a bigger piece of shit that you before, Little Bitch. This constant insulting of people that bring new things to hacking while profiting off their work takes being a scumbag to a whole new level.

LOL TALK ABOUT READING PROBLEMS. I justify myself for charging for doing services for these reasons:
1. i spent thousands of dollars on EQUIPMENT IN ORDER TO DO SO, im sorry did i say tools or equipment? #ReadingProblems
2. lazy
3. time consuming
4. meh
06-28-2014, 04:41 AM #55
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
why are kept on this idea that all offsets are stolen from somewhere? why not just believe that people are capable of finding offsets Not Happy or Sad

English much?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo