06-19-2014, 12:04 PM #1
brooklyn77
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, ive just finished my first project release, If you want the download, please Private Message me and ill send the Link! If you find any Bugs, please let me know asap Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to brooklyn77 for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, A_Gen_Fiasco, iFinishUp, omarboflot

The following 7 users groaned at brooklyn77 for this awful post:

Citadel, FarSideX, MRHackzFTW, razor546PL, RedDotDinosaur, Sir Zee, tygouvion123
06-25-2014, 09:55 PM #29
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Unstopbole
see now we established it. Your unhappy with people STEALING offsets, that i can understand, but people who use like debugger and actually find the offsets is what i was talking about. I think we have finished this conversation.

Ya it's finished if you understand it is the people, like you, that defend and support those that do this that I can't stand more than the ones who do it. And that the COD forum is full of those types. And those like the OP that make tools that are nothing more than what he copied and posted rather than keeping to himself.
06-25-2014, 10:33 PM #30
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Ya it's finished if you understand it is the people, like you, that defend and support those that do this that I can't stand more than the ones who do it. And that the COD forum is full of those types. And those like the OP that make tools that are nothing more than what he copied and posted rather than keeping to himself.

i didnt defend them smarts, i said i dont aprove of it ._.. If we're talking about people who steal others offsets and people who post useless tools that have the same shit as everyone else...
06-25-2014, 10:45 PM #31
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
i didnt defend them smarts, i said i dont aprove of it ._.. If we're talking about people who steal others offsets and people who post useless tools that have the same shit as everyone else...

Yes you did, that is how this whole conversation started FFS. I was criticizing this thread for posting a useless tool that was only a copy of someone else's then you came along and defended him. What is your problem? Are you autistic? No point discussing any further as you have completely flipped on your opinion, so that is good.
06-26-2014, 01:36 AM #32
Yes you did, that is how this whole conversation started FFS. I was criticizing this thread for posting a useless tool that was only a copy of someone else's then you came along and defended him. What is your problem? Are you autistic? No point discussing any further as you have completely flipped on your opinion, so that is good.

no i pointed out that your psychology was wrong. In this idea that someone is a leech when they use public offsets, which is the most ignorant thing i've ever heard. Now, im busy doing shit so stop saying pointless shit and wasting my time...
06-26-2014, 02:19 AM #33
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
no i pointed out that your psychology was wrong. In this idea that someone is a leech when they use public offsets, which is the most ignorant thing i've ever heard. Now, im busy doing shit so stop saying pointless shit and wasting my time...

Leech? Fuck you are autistic. I didn't call anyone a leech, that wouldn't even make sense. And clearly you were defending people making useless tools that only copy what others have done. You still are.

Go back to COD and do your ass kissing there, maybe someone will make a tool that that only does one thing and be the same as the other 50 tools just like it and you kiss their ass some more. I think you will like that.
06-26-2014, 03:29 AM #34
Leech? Fuck you are autistic. I didn't call anyone a leech, that wouldn't even make sense. And clearly you were defending people making useless tools that only copy what others have done. You still are.

Go back to COD and do your ass kissing there, maybe someone will make a tool that that only does one thing and be the same as the other 50 tools just like it and you kiss their ass some more. I think you will like that.

i JUST FUCKING ESTABLISHED THAT I WASN'T DEFENDING HIM, are you autistic? And leech would be people steeling offsets Not Happy or Sad just because you didn't use the words doesn't mean you didn't say it, you gotta think outside the box sometimes buddy Winky Winky
06-26-2014, 04:10 AM #35
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
i JUST FUCKING ESTABLISHED THAT I WASN'T DEFENDING HIM, are you autistic? And leech would be people steeling offsets Not Happy or Sad just because you didn't use the words doesn't mean you didn't say it, you gotta think outside the box sometimes buddy Winky Winky

LOL, go away. Go back to COD and kiss ass there. How many more times do I have to tell you we don't need you here defending these scumbags. Clearly it has not been established you were not defending him. All one has to de is read your past posts to see that you were.

Go away, and join your bum buddies.
06-26-2014, 04:58 AM #36
LOL, go away. Go back to COD and kiss ass there. How many more times do I have to tell you we don't need you here defending these scumbags. Clearly it has not been established you were not defending him. All one has to de is read your past posts to see that you were.

Go away, and join your bum buddies.

my god, must i quote myself? "i didnt defend them smarts, i said i dont aprove of it ._.. If we're talking about people who steal others offsets and people who post useless tools that have the same shit as everyone else..."

Now in your own defense, you'll most likely respond "well see, your defending this guy for recreating arrow's tool & reposting it" well, im not defending him nor supporting him, from the begging (scroll back if you must) i was attacking this idea of yours that public offsets should not lead to public tools, and since then, you have been changing your idea... bit annoying and quite ignorant. You fail to notice the obvious in front of you and provide no facts or arguments in your argument. All your doing is chanting "Go back to cod!" With your failure of a sense of thinking your perfect and everyone else if flawed... what if you have it backwards and your just the outsider? Then what? oh thats right, that reality, which is why you look like an idiot Smile now have a good day and stop responding without being ignorant in each post, each time im doing something busy and i see a pm with you quoting me, i groan cause i know that this little ass kid wont look at reality and keeps spitting the same shit over and over again. Now fuck off, finally...
06-26-2014, 05:28 AM #37
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
my god, must i quote myself? "i didnt defend them smarts, i said i dont aprove of it ._.. If we're talking about people who steal others offsets and people who post useless tools that have the same shit as everyone else..."

Now in your own defense, you'll most likely respond "well see, your defending this guy for recreating arrow's tool & reposting it" well, im not defending him nor supporting him, from the begging (scroll back if you must) i was attacking this idea of yours that public offsets should not lead to public tools, and since then, you have been changing your idea... bit annoying and quite ignorant. You fail to notice the obvious in front of you and provide no facts or arguments in your argument. All your doing is chanting "Go back to cod!" With your failure of a sense of thinking your perfect and everyone else if flawed... what if you have it backwards and your just the outsider? Then what? oh thats right, that reality, which is why you look like an idiot Smile now have a good day and stop responding without being ignorant in each post, each time im doing something busy and i see a pm with you quoting me, i groan cause i know that this little ass kid wont look at reality and keeps spitting the same shit over and over again. Now fuck off, finally...

Look kid, the only thing on this site I despise more than people making tools that contain ONLY public mods and nothing of their own creation is snotty nose kids like yourself defending them. If you were not defending that point of view you should keep your mouth stuck to some one else's ass. You have a reading comprehension problem, so bad you don't even comprehend what you have written. You started this conversation by implying I was retarded for disliking people posting tools that ONLY contain what is already there. You opposed that view, how is that any different from defending the opposite? You state that neither supporting nor defending as you way of getting out of your own bullshit, but if that were the case why say anything at all? Don't bother answering that as it is apparent you can not admit when you are wrong and will just be trying to bend your meaning again.

If you don't want to be corrected again then I suggest you shut the fuck up and go away.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo