06-19-2014, 12:04 PM #1
brooklyn77
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, ive just finished my first project release, If you want the download, please Private Message me and ill send the Link! If you find any Bugs, please let me know asap Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to brooklyn77 for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, A_Gen_Fiasco, iFinishUp, omarboflot

The following 7 users groaned at brooklyn77 for this awful post:

Citadel, FarSideX, MRHackzFTW, razor546PL, RedDotDinosaur, Sir Zee, tygouvion123
06-28-2014, 04:59 AM #65
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Unstopbole
im sorry, uhh xDebug, GF, uhh who else, that right, ALLOT OF FUCKING PEOPLE. Jumping to conclusions i again i see. Stop thinking your a big badass cause you know how to find offsets, not a big deal, didnt we establish it wasn't a big deal earlier? Or was that updating offsets? Nonetheless, learn your place

No little bitch you shall learn your place. Naming people who find previous offsets, add my 7 year old to that list. There are not 'ALLOT OF FUCKING PEOPLE' as you say it. COD runs on a 15 year old engine. Nothing new comes out it is always the same old shit. COD hackers are the newbs of hacking.

BTW: Where is my elite membership?
06-28-2014, 01:40 PM #66
Work Online ?
06-28-2014, 02:44 PM #67
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
No little bitch you shall learn your place. Naming people who find previous offsets, add my 7 year old to that list. There are not 'ALLOT OF FUCKING PEOPLE' as you say it. COD runs on a 15 year old engine. Nothing new comes out it is always the same old shit. COD hackers are the newbs of hacking.

BTW: Where is my elite membership?

.-. when did i once say i was talking about cod?
06-28-2014, 09:18 PM #68
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
.-. when did i once say i was talking about cod?

I am not sure how to respond to this so forgive me if I sound like the following is an insult, it is not meant to be.

This statement alone shows strong signs of chronic bi-polar tendencies and/or schizophrenia. You should consider seeking profession help. I do not mean this as an insult in any way as mental illness is a serious problem many have to deal with.

I know we have been in disagreement over the last few pages so saying this may sound like another insult, but it is not meant to be. please get some medical attention.

This also explains why you flip between defending those who only plagiarize other people's work and saying that you do not. I should have recognized your illness then but I failed to do so.

If you are already aware of your mental illness, I would like to say I was not aware and did not wish to aggravate your condition. Don't worry about the elite membership, but please get some help instead.

Best regards and good luck.
06-29-2014, 10:04 PM #69
I am not sure how to respond to this so forgive me if I sound like the following is an insult, it is not meant to be.

This statement alone shows strong signs of chronic bi-polar tendencies and/or schizophrenia. You should consider seeking profession help. I do not mean this as an insult in any way as mental illness is a serious problem many have to deal with.

I know we have been in disagreement over the last few pages so saying this may sound like another insult, but it is not meant to be. please get some medical attention.

This also explains why you flip between defending those who only plagiarize other people's work and saying that you do not. I should have recognized your illness then but I failed to do so.

If you are already aware of your mental illness, I would like to say I was not aware and did not wish to aggravate your condition. Don't worry about the elite membership, but please get some help instead.

Best regards and good luck.

LOL now you see how i feel ^_^, you were doing similar things
06-30-2014, 12:22 AM #70
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
LOL now you see how i feel ^_^, you were doing similar things

Quote one then. We have already been through this, you only think I did. You only think I meant something other than what I actually wrote. If you recall I said you had a reading comprehension problem last time.

If you also recall this entire conversation started because I criticized someone that stated we needed more people that plagiarize. I had said we need less people like that and more doing original work. You joined in by insulting me and defended those that make tools containing ONLY copied work. This in very clear what happened, you only need to read those posts again.

You support, encourage and defend those that make tools that contain ONLY the work of others (plagiarism) and will never be convinced that encouraging and rewarding people that do that it wrong.

I am completely against all of that and also feel that saying nothing to these people is almost as bad as encouraging them to do so. I can only hope that more people would grow some balls and call these people out on their crap. So far very few do.

These two opinions are completely opposite one another and I will never think the way you do on this subject and you can't admit you are wrong so there is no point discussing it further.

If you currently agree with my opinion than you owe me an apology for insulting me because of my opinion and wasting all this time.

If not then I am completely justified in calling you out for what you are.
06-30-2014, 05:25 PM #71
Quote one then. We have already been through this, you only think I did. You only think I meant something other than what I actually wrote. If you recall I said you had a reading comprehension problem last time.

If you also recall this entire conversation started because I criticized someone that stated we needed more people that plagiarize. I had said we need less people like that and more doing original work. You joined in by insulting me and defended those that make tools containing ONLY copied work. This in very clear what happened, you only need to read those posts again.

You support, encourage and defend those that make tools that contain ONLY the work of others (plagiarism) and will never be convinced that encouraging and rewarding people that do that it wrong.

I am completely against all of that and also feel that saying nothing to these people is almost as bad as encouraging them to do so. I can only hope that more people would grow some balls and call these people out on their crap. So far very few do.

These two opinions are completely opposite one another and I will never think the way you do on this subject and you can't admit you are wrong so there is no point discussing it further.

If you currently agree with my opinion than you owe me an apology for insulting me because of my opinion and wasting all this time.

If not then I am completely justified in calling you out for what you are.

okay the reason i started arguing with you is because when you posted that 1st time, you sounded like "Since this guy used public offsets, he should be ashamed" so i thought that was stupid and attacked you on it, when in reality, you meant: "Stop posting tools that have the exact same shit as the other tools, post it with more shit if your gonna make your own tool, otherwise your just a rep-whore", see? Now, im not even bothering to read 3/4 of your post because i told you idc anymore, i just want to establish this so you understand ...
06-30-2014, 06:14 PM #72
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
okay the reason i started arguing with you is because when you posted that 1st time, you sounded like "Since this guy used public offsets, he should be ashamed" so i thought that was stupid and attacked you on it, when in reality, you meant: "Stop posting tools that have the exact same shit as the other tools, post it with more shit if your gonna make your own tool, otherwise your just a rep-whore", see? Now, im not even bothering to read 3/4 of your post because i told you idc anymore, i just want to establish this so you understand ...

And you have already said you knew that was what I meant when I said it the first time, and since then you have turned this into a 7 page long argument in favour of plagiarism. You say you don't care but you do as you continue to support plagiarism by arguing for those that do so. And you state you only read 3/4 of a post simply because you know you are wrong and are too much of a little girl to admit it. So man up or shut up.
06-30-2014, 08:05 PM #73
And you have already said you knew that was what I meant when I said it the first time, and since then you have turned this into a 7 page long argument in favour of plagiarism. You say you don't care but you do as you continue to support plagiarism by arguing for those that do so. And you state you only read 3/4 of a post simply because you know you are wrong and are too much of a little girl to admit it. So man up or shut up.

no i just dont bother to read your post, to ignorant Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo